Finnish M39 availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some of my stuff would sell I would buy one. Sales have been slow on my end.

How about a link?

Great idea . . . and have the AG tell that company NOT to ship anything into MA. That's the kind of result you can expect from doing that or some of the other "hints" posted in this thread. There is a reason for the sticky that says don't post names of companies that will ship to MA . . . and if you think the AG is thrilled that C&R FFLs can get guns shipped to their door, I have a bridge for sale.

Great idea . . . and have the AG tell that company NOT to ship anything into MA. That's the kind of result you can expect from doing that or some of the other "hints" posted in this thread. There is a reason for the sticky that says don't post names of companies that will ship to MA . . . and if you think the AG is thrilled that C&R FFLs can get guns shipped to their door, I have a bridge for sale.

Whatever. They why even post anything about the super secret website selling curio and relic firearms. For that matter firearms. Might as well shut the website down.

Whatever. They why even post anything about the super secret website selling curio and relic firearms. For that matter firearms. Might as well shut the website down.

It takes a few minutes to find the info on your own. Why make it easy for the sh!tbags at the AG?

It takes a few minutes to find the info on your own. Why make it easy for the sh!tbags at the AG?

Correct answer!

Google will almost always give you the info, you just have to know how to use it by use of the proper words to get what you are looking for.

My 2nd guess hit the proper website. I was not registered with them and thus had no info when I did this. I no longer send my C&R FFL to tons of companies upon each renewal so I only get Emails from a few vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom