Feinstein "Assault" weapon ban had only 40 yeah votes, hence it's demise.

Diane, how was your day?
dianne_feinstein.jpg
[rofl]

Ah, Feinstein with her finger right on that trigger. A steward of gun safety indeed.

Anyone for legislating to ban the public display of poor firearms discipline? (Every time I see the pictures of her doing that I want to yell.)

People who don't have drivers licenses shouldn't make laws about driving cars.
People without firearms training shouldn't... oh nevermind. I guess it's an empty argument. ;)

I'd just love to see someone find and punish these lawmakers and press who brandy about weapons in an unsafe manner and call US the bad guys.

I hope that the senators that "would have" voted for Fienstien's bill are "remembered" at the next election. The same goes for the Ma politicians in 14! Letting your guard down is never
good idea. It looks like the leader of the majority in the senate was trying to protect the senators that "would have" voted for her bill from being voted out of office.

Two things:

2) keep writing letters to make sure nothing else is passed. Especially background checks for private sales.
I keep hearing people complain about this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in Mass to do an eFA-10 you have to have an LTC. Thus you've already subjected yourself to an extensive and sometimes exhaustive background check. How will this law be changing the exchange we do in mass in any way?

I keep hearing people complain about this. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in Mass to do an eFA-10 you have to have an LTC. Thus you've already subjected yourself to an extensive and sometimes exhaustive background check. How will this law be changing the exchange we do in mass in any way?

Maybe think about the rights of everyone else in the country? Plus, you might be able to leave Mass one day.

Seriously? Not everyone lives in MA. The goal is to make your state less shitty, not **** up the other states down to your level.

I have some hateful things to say about you for having this out look, but I am going to keep it to myself since xtry spelled it out nicely. Just know that your attitude is just as corrosive as the antis, and not appreciated.

I have some hateful things to say about you for having this out look, but I am going to keep it to myself since xtry spelled it out nicely. Just know that your attitude is just as corrosive as the antis, and not appreciated.

1. Uncalled for
2. What on earth are you talking about "this attitude"
As stated it was a question, fully welcoming correction.
As for the "not everyone lives in mass", yes I'm fully aware there's an entire country, but again it was a question/statement about how it would affect ME.

1. Uncalled for
2. What on earth are you talking about "this attitude"
As stated it was a question, fully welcoming correction.
As for the "not everyone lives in mass", yes I'm fully aware there's an entire country, but again it was a question/statement about how it would affect ME.

I'm drunk, I think my post quite polite considering. It ain't all about you, this is a not one more inch type of thing.

Which again, doesn't answer my question. Don't mistake me, I hope this c*** gets urethral cancer, but I am curious. As for the All about me issue, it most certainly is all about me. I participate in the altruistic side by donating to goal an comm2a, but what I truly care about if how this is going to affect me, nor am I ashamed in any way to state that.

Which again, doesn't answer my question. Don't mistake me, I hope this c*** gets urethral cancer, but I am curious. As for the All about me issue, it most certainly is all about me. I participate in the altruistic side by donating to goal an comm2a, but what I truly care about if how this is going to affect me, nor am I ashamed in any way to state that.

Well I am about to leave this God forsaken state, so it will effect ME, and I don't appreciate your nonchalantness about it. Not one inch.

How about we drop it before it degrades to something unpleasant, I have no malice toward you or your opinions, I merely was stating a question.

Y'all should see the meltdowns over on DU, they're epic![smile]

Why oh why did I go look?

Good lord the idiocy there hurts. [puke]

SunSeeker says: A 22 revolver will not blow the limbs off a child the way a spray from an AR-15 does (and did).
Those weren't just "bullet riddled bodies." Those kids were dismembered, decapitated by the high-velocity bullets exploding out of that AR-15. And if you don't have emotion about that, you have a swinging brick for a heart and IMO are not rational.

Wow....just wow. [hmmm]

Because they are calling it "universal background checks", but the reality of the law is much much more than that. Take 2 min and go read this: http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/03/12/we-have-language-for-s-374-the-transfer-ban/

What they want to subject EVERYONE to is much much worse than even what is presently going on in MA.

I heard how the '40 votes' was phrased - I'll bet it didn't have 25. You'll be able to tell when Schumer has his photo op and how many stand with him and Feinstein.

Huh? You think drunk posting is a sign someone needs help? [laugh] There goes half the posters on just about any forum.

Agreed. Hell after. 8pm you bet I'm posting buzzed and drunk for the most time. But it's no excuse for stupid comments. Although Ed nailed it on the head concerning universal background checks. Give em an inch...

Back
Top Bottom