Feinstein "Assault" weapon ban had only 40 yeah votes, hence it's demise.

Fortunately, so far the only changes have been NY and CO. (fingers crossed for MA and CT) Where NY is being challenged and hopefully CO sees an upheaval in their Senate and House.

The NRA and pro 2A groups need to target these gun nazis at the state level and get them in the unemployment line. That would cause others to rethink their unconstitutional proposals and hopefully defuse this hysteria until the next time. WE also need to push for rollback of current laws if we're going to make any headway against the enemy. Stopping them is not enough. They must be pushed back and give up any past gains.

Not Markey--he's made it the centerpiece of his MA senate campaign apparently.

Apologies for this disgusting video but we need to see what we're up against:

That puke makes me sick. Unfortunately in MA even if he was found in bed with an underage alterboy, he would still get elected. I hate this state.

- - - Updated - - -

Mainstream news now. Feinstein is pissed. The majority of America, on the other hand, rejoices :)

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Hopefully she's have a heart attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are trying to push bans at the State level NOW. The big plan is to win back the House in 2014, then they can pass whatever they want on a national level.

- - - Updated - - -

This type of stuff resonates with Moonbats in MA. Remember Malarkey is trying to win a primary first and foremost.

Remember to switch your voter registration to DEM for the primary and vote against this peckerhead.

I agree. This is their agenda from the top. The president knew getting anything through would be tough if not impossible. So he shows the world that is trying and meanwhile he and several cash rich mayors have funded a state push and town push to get the job done there. This way they can look back in a year or so and say "Well we might was well do at the federal level since all the states have it". Ive met a few of the folks from these various organizations and I will tell you that they are organized and have a lot of $$ and time for this fight. Their overall message to their groups are push for the most stringent and settle for 1/2, then we will do the same over and over until we get what we want which is the elimination of gun ownership except for military and police. If you think that is not their goal, you need to listen to these folks when theyre talking amongst themselves, it is scary as hell. Feinstein is just a distraction, albeit a rather rotund and unattractive one.

The only states passing legislation are the same bunch of liberal hell holes you'd expect to tighten their gun laws after a mass shooting.

Nothing is going to happen on the federal level, now or anytime soon.

The fact that they mention reelections in the story and then how the people dont support the bill, tells me exactly where there heads are at, and its got nothing to do with safty.

Sometimes you just gotta put the thingy in the thingy

7C98463891AD400B8C71B4C5BCF56E0A.jpg

Kiss the 'gun show loophole' good bye. Called that the day of the shooting. It will pass and both sides will claim its a victory.

Back
Top Bottom