• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Feinstein "Assault" weapon ban had only 40 yeah votes, hence it's demise.

I guess feinstein has failed, again!

So...what will they try to push

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

So...what will they try to push

A law stating that every firearm in the country has to be equipped with an explosive device that the POTUS can detonate at will killing the bearer. Of course this would only be used to stop bad guys. It's for the children.

I fear less of a Federal Ban and more of a State Ban. The States are seemingly getting it "done", unfortunately.

Fortunately, so far the only changes have been NY and CO. (fingers crossed for MA and CT) Where NY is being challenged and hopefully CO sees an upheaval in their Senate and House.

I fear less of a Federal Ban and more of a State Ban. The States are seemingly getting it "done", unfortunately.
I agree. This is their agenda from the top. The president knew getting anything through would be tough if not impossible. So he shows the world that is trying and meanwhile he and several cash rich mayors have funded a state push and town push to get the job done there. This way they can look back in a year or so and say "Well we might was well do at the federal level since all the states have it". Ive met a few of the folks from these various organizations and I will tell you that they are organized and have a lot of $$ and time for this fight. Their overall message to their groups are push for the most stringent and settle for 1/2, then we will do the same over and over until we get what we want which is the elimination of gun ownership except for military and police. If you think that is not their goal, you need to listen to these folks when theyre talking amongst themselves, it is scary as hell. Feinstein is just a distraction, albeit a rather rotund and unattractive one.

This is why the upcoming rally on the common is so important..... We have to have a strong showing or it will embolden the moonbats at the state level....[thinking]

I think the politicians in some of these states are going to have the same day of reckoning that the pols at the fed level fear, come the next election cycle. Not to understate the atrocity by any means, but Sandy Hook happened at the worst possible time politically as well. If happened right after an election where gun control wasn't even mentioned. Even many Americans who support basic civil rights voted for Obama and the Dems because the destruction of civil rights wasn't even being discussed. Then, with timing that seems to be too perfect for it to be random, some nutjob murdered 20 small children and 6 teachers, igniting fear and hatred amongst the people, encouraging them to give up their civil rights for the illusion of security. The state politicians (especially those in super liberal districts with ambitions for national politics) are now pushing as hard as they possibly can to ram this crap through so they can further their own careers.

Ah, Feinstein with her finger right on that trigger. A steward of gun safety indeed.

You think that's by mistake? They don't stir up more fear by deomnstrating proper safety. I wouldn't be surprised to learn there was a round in the chamber. After all if the gun "goes off on it's own" when she squeezes the trigger, it just furthers her point to the ignorant, that guns are dangerous

I don't see this article on their page anymore. If it was true, you would think it would be front and center.

Re: I guess feinstein has failed, again!

Have you people talked to your local reps and senators? The current proposals have little chance of making it out of committee. It is pretty low on their radar right now. There is little support from the population for these. The only people talking to them are us gun owners. Timilty said these proposals, as they are, likely will never see the light of day. But, keep up the pressure. We are the only ones bothering them about it-and that's a good thing.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

........as senate democrats will be facing a competitive election cycle for 2014. Many face constituents back home who do not support such legislation.

Huh? So you mean they're actually considering making decisions on behalf of their constituents??!? What a novel interpretation of representation.

Not Markey--he's made it the centerpiece of his MA senate campaign apparently.

Apologies for this disgusting video but we need to see what we're up against:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I guess feinstein has failed, again!

Mainstream news now. Feinstein is pissed. The majority of America, on the other hand, rejoices :)

I guess feinstein has failed, again!

Swallow a nuke you c*nt. Burn forever in hell. I am still weary of a new MA ban or even one in NH. Gotta keep pushing against these dickheads.

They are trying to push bans at the State level NOW. The big plan is to win back the House in 2014, then they can pass whatever they want on a national level.

- - - Updated - - -

Not Markey--he's made it the centerpiece of his MA senate campaign apparently.

Apologies for this disgusting video but we need to see what we're up against:

This type of stuff resonates with Moonbats in MA. Remember Malarkey is trying to win a primary first and foremost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you people talked to your local reps and senators? The current proposals have little chance of making it out of committee. It is pretty low on their radar right now. There is little support from the population for these. The only people talking to them are us gun owners. Timilty said these proposals, as they are, likely will never see the light of day. But, keep up the pressure. We are the only ones bothering them about it-and that's a good thing.

My State Rep's response to my email was very Pro-2A, my State Senator not as much, but he did say that he thought that forcing gun owners to buy insurance was absurd.

Huh? So you mean they're actually considering making decisions on behalf of their constituents??!? What a novel interpretation of representation.

This part is why they're representing their constituents...

as senate democrats will be facing a competitive election cycle for 2014

Rest assured that if they weren't currently campaigning for re-election, many might not be listening to their constituents.

Back
Top Bottom