Feinstein "Assault" weapon ban had only 40 yeah votes, hence it's demise.

Because they are calling it "universal background checks", but the reality of the law is much much more than that. Take 2 min and go read this: http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/03/12/we-have-language-for-s-374-the-transfer-ban/

What they want to subject EVERYONE to is much much worse than even what is presently going on in MA.

Huh? You think drunk posting is a sign someone needs help? [laugh] There goes half the posters on just about any forum.

Good stuff coming from a former MA resident, I am sure she wouldn't be to happy with a law being passed that doesn't effect you because you live in a shitty state.

Agreed. Hell after. 8pm you bet I'm posting buzzed and drunk for the most time. But it's no excuse for stupid comments. Although Ed nailed it on the head concerning universal background checks. Give em an inch...

srsly

I'm drunk? Seriously? Sad to see an adult acting this way. Maybe you should stay off the forum and get some help.

Eat a dick, if the mod's have a problem with my posts they will bring it up with me.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread about the AWB being shot down like we all knew it would, but what the states can do at their levels??

Oh ok, just checking.

You've been hanging out with Atilla too long [laugh]

just long enough, just long enough. this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I have some hateful things to say about you for having this out look, but I am going to keep it to myself since xtry spelled it out nicely. Just know that your attitude is just as corrosive as the antis, and not appreciated.

this.

Because they are calling it "universal background checks", but the reality of the law is much much more than that. Take 2 min and go read this: We Have Language for S. 374, the Transfer Ban | Shall Not Be Questioned

What they want to subject EVERYONE to is much much worse than even what is presently going on in MA.

lady right here knows what's up, son. however you can move to NY, NJ, or CA if you'd like to be a subject worse than in MA. i guess?

Isn't this thread about the AWB being shot down like we all knew it would, but what the states can do at their levels??

Oh ok, just checking.

get your darn facts and logical discussion out of here, can't you see we're talking about which part of an oppressor's boot is tastiest to lick? god.

I am just trying to maybe go 1 day without bashing someone else on NES. That's all.

LULz. I am having that problem, too.. for example!

I'm drunk? Seriously? Sad to see an adult acting this way. Maybe you should stay off the forum and get some help.

Hey buddy- just because you aren't genetically/mentally inclined to handle alcohol without kicking the shit out of yourself/wife/kid/friends, doesn't mean that everyone is just as prone to be a pussy about consuming alcohol as you.

So please, leave the parenting at the door. "Alcohol parenting" is merely self projection: when someone doesn't approve of drinking, it's always loaded with personal reasons. People never go seek help unless their lives have had negative experiences. And those people who either chastise that behavior, or chastise those who drink, are always those who can't do it themselves. Bible thumpers are made from drunk wife beaters. AA advocates are made from those who abused alcohol in the past to the point of ruining personal relationships with those that they care about. It's no secret. You aren't fooling anyone. Anyone who denies my logic is either a non-recovered (denial = not "healed") alcoholic who has suffered pain from their journey, or a ****ing naive idiot who consumed the alcohol parenting from their parents who sucked at drinking, or someone who doesn't deal with reality, or someone who is so scarred from a personal experience of a family member being a dick with alcohol that they now project that image onto everyone who drinks, which is another form of idiocy. Not everyone is your drunk dad, dumbass.

Others can do as they wish. Your parenting is not for the internet.

Last edited:
I am just trying to maybe go 1 day without bashing someone else on NES. That's all.

not going to happen, dude. if you do it i have a big 'ol bottle of beer in the fridge with your name on it. you'll need it because you will have to have worked up the patience of a saint. i mean like the level of patience my girlfriend has. near infinite.

not going to happen, dude. if you do it i have a big 'ol bottle of beer in the fridge with your name on it. you'll need it because you will have to have worked up the patience of a saint. i mean like the level of patience my girlfriend has. near infinite.

I think he already took.a half hearted swipe at warwickben in the karma thread...he won't last long. ;)

I don't drink, but I will take Mountain Dew though. [wink]

I think he already took.a half hearted swipe at warwickben in the karma thread...he won't last long. ;)

Oh come on, that wasn't that bad. [rofl]

Biden said yesterday that the administration is still going to push for a Federal AWB.

Several times, Biden told Melissa the "vast majority" of Americans supported a ban on military-style weapons. She questioned Biden's use of that description, however, citing a Pew Research Center poll that indicated that 56 percent of Americans support such a ban. "A very slim majority," Melissa said.

"That's a pretty good majority," Biden responded.

"Not the vast majority," Melissa said.

"No," Biden said, agreeing it wasn't "vast."

You know you're an ass when NPR starts calling you out.

Administration Still Fighting For Assault Weapons Ban, Biden Says | WBUR & NPR

MAD MOUNTAIN. goes well with taco bell for an overall feeling of death. not unlike serious day drinking. [laugh]

took tuesday off work because of the snow and ended up totally laid out and unconscious on the couch at like 8:15.

And let’s remember what the sponsor of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, Senator Dianne Feinstein, said on January 27th of this year:

“There will be a package put together. If assault weapons is left out of the package…I’ve been assured by the majority leader I will be able to do it as an amendment on the floor, which is the way I did it in 1993. So, that doesn’t particularly bother me.”

And it shouldn’t bother us either.

response:

It’s a flat out lie. “We removed the objectionable parts of this bill, so you can vote for it, knowing we’re going to amend it later to put the objectionable material back in”.

It’s important that they can NOT get the votes necessary to put even the shell in place. Once that’s ‘approved’, they can tack on all sorts of fun things and get it done in the middle of the night. Think of how the ‘86 laws got ‘passed’. They didn’t, it was illegal, used tricks to get things shoved in without people actually ‘voting’ on it giving politicians “cover”.

They will push this in any way they can. It’s not dead, it never has been. Even if it is room temperature, there are plenty of other lines of attack.

source: Sharp as a Marble - More evidence the war on lawful gun owners is still on

THINK ABOOT IT.

Listen. They didnt dent the bill. They held off strategically. If it was voted on, it would have failed. Now it has not failed, but has been prolonged to a more opportunistic time. Like after the coming elections

Good stuff coming from a former MA resident, I am sure she wouldn't be to happy with a law being passed that doesn't effect you because you live in a shitty state.

srsly

Eat a dick, if the mod's have a problem with my posts they will bring it up with me.

What are you? 12 years old? "I'm drunk dude!!! HOW COOL MAN!!!!!!" You are a moron. You need a clown hat then you can become a jester or village idiot.

The best part of this is that the grabbers can't rally their anti-gun base in the next Congressional election by blaming the House. The fact that this thing can't even make it to the floor of the Democrat controlled Senate for a vote is very telling.

What are you? 12 years old? "I'm drunk dude!!! HOW COOL MAN!!!!!!" You are a moron. You need a clown hat then you can become a jester or village idiot.

You missed the point, in that my post could/should have been much more harsh and that I restrained myself, but that's fine I'm over it. You should get over it too, it's the internet and people be drunk up in herre.

this is a thread about the second amendment and our rights as US citizens and you're bitching and whining like a little girlprincess about my buddy who likes beer? your priorities are way out of order. brady campaign is that-a-way. ----->

if you're searching for morons you can start by looking in the goddamn mirror. people wonder how the 2A has been infringed as far as it already has been, and it's because of dudes like YOU who can't keep their eyes on the prize and would rather yell at someone on the internet about having a drink. or ten. so what if he does have ten beers? you want to control his behavior? democratic party is that-a-way. ----->

may you find a dick and consume it.

this is a thread about the second amendment and our rights as US citizens and you're bitching and whining like a little girlprincess about my buddy who likes beer? your priorities are way out of order. brady campaign is that-a-way. ----->

if you're searching for morons you can start by looking in the goddamn mirror. people wonder how the 2A has been infringed as far as it already has been, and it's because of dudes like YOU who can't keep their eyes on the prize and would rather yell at someone on the internet about having a drink. or ten. so what if he does have ten beers? you want to control his behavior? democratic party is that-a-way. ----->

may you find a dick and consume it.

[laugh]

well...may have been as many as 15 or more, but I digress, on with the dick consumption.

Please dont tell me you are all gullible enough to believe that they wont try to sneek it through somewhere, look at the crap they pulled to get Odumacare through. Its not dead,, its put out of sight for a reason.

I'm hoping they don't have enough votes to get any of these on the floor for a vote. Hopefully the Rhinos will stick together and get a few dems so they don't have 60 to get it to the floor.

The "state level" is definately a concern for us "behind the curtan".
Look at Colorado, New york , Conn, and now RI...We SHOULD be worried!
Ma seems to be hesitating with a "commitee" to research "violence.
Does anyone know of possible refferendum's ., court challenges that could
follow any bans at the state level?
Ma is in a funny situation because half of our "elected officials" run unnopposed. Any thoughts?
I don't drink.:)!

We'll know by Friday what's going to pass. There's a decent chance background checks on all transfers passes. All depends on if those 13 will actually step up and filibuster or not.

Back
Top Bottom