• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Federal judge orders AG Healey to appear for deposition Dec 13th

I wouldn't want to see others hurt in a plane crash but I wouldn't be upset if a toilet fell off a delivery truck and squashed her like a bug.

This has happened in South Dakota at A state park during a Sturgis motorcycle rally it could happen again it would be like a lightning strike hitting the same place twice but doable
I wouldn't want to see others hurt in a plane crash but I wouldn't be upset if a toilet fell off a delivery truck and squashed her like a bug.

I'm going to laugh so hard when a federal judge in Texas finds she violated her oath of office and Massachusetts does nothing about it.

I (repeat the name) solemnly swear that I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit, nor give aid or consent to the same; I will delay no man for lucre or malice; but I will conduct myself in the office of an attorney within the courts according to the best of my knowledge and discretion, and with all good fidelity as well to the courts as my clients. So help me God.

Our AGO may think she's got great intentions in this case- but she went after a corporation that doesn't hold assets in our state from my understanding, with a biased agenda. She's playing on a national level, which is not what we elected her to do.

Short of her being interrogated by Trey Gowdy on camera, this would be the next best thing.

I said in another thread that I could binge watch Killary being grilled in congressional hearings. Lets add Healey, Warren and a host of other traitors and we have the makings for some great prime time entertainment, with ratings that should be through the roof... well at least for 50% of the country.

I said in another thread that I could binge watch Killary being grilled in congressional hearings. Lets add Healey, Warren and a host of other traitors and we have the makings for some great prime time entertainment, with ratings that should be through the roof... well at least for 50% of the country.

I just saw it. Completely agree and I'd seriously be in the audience if I could watch this congressional hearing in person.

Maybe we should contact whatever pro2A organizations exist in Texas and ask them to appear at the hearing with signs?

And knock off the lesbian attacking shit guys. We have plenty of lgbt people that are interested in 2A now and don't need to be turned off of the forum because of asshattery.

seconded

And knock off the lesbian attacking shit guys. We have plenty of lgbt people that are interested in 2A now and don't need to be turned off of the forum because of asshattery.

Yes, please.

And if you see such posts, please report them. The moderators can't read every post, and even if we are reading a thread, we might miss things (as I clearly missed some in this thread).

Criticize Maura Healey for her actions, not for her sexuality. There are plenty of LBGT folks who should be our friends.

I would LOVE to see a local TX 2A org show up in numbers and protest her shit. Even more than that I would love to see her in an orange jumpsuit

She may be a big fish in her little pond , but there's sharks out in the big ocean.
I just hope she can't help herself and keeps up her arrogant behavior when she shows up in Federal court.
[popcorn]

The whole idea of the AG suing an oil company for fraud because they "knew about global warming" is just so so so wrong. It reminds me of the Italians arresting geologists for not predicting that earthquake. Or for the Libyans arresting a bunch of medical workers for "spreading AIDS". It's like she thinks she's been appointed chief enforcer for some liberal dictatorship. She is a danger to freedom and an embarrassment to our democracy. I hope she goes to jail for something soon.

Sad thing is she was the more lawful and sane of the Democratic candidates for AG last election. Unless the courts impress upon the office a culture of 'respect the law as written and observe the oath sworn duties and limitations of your office', some other nitwit will go right back to bullying for attempted career advancement rather than serving the Commonwealth.

Either that or we get a nonpartisan independent AG or a strict constitutionalist Republican AG.

Sad thing is she was the more lawful and sane of the Democratic candidates for AG last election. Unless the courts impress upon the office a culture of 'respect the law as written and observe the oath sworn duties and limitations of your office', some other nitwit will go right back to bullying for attempted career advancement rather than serving the Commonwealth.

Either that or we get a nonpartisan independent AG or a strict constitutionalist Republican AG.

Yeah we COULD HAVE had that guy that said he was outright going to ban guns! At least there was hope that healey would be reasonable, which she was not.

I'm going to laugh so hard when a federal judge in Texas finds she violated her oath of office and Massachusetts does nothing about it.

Our AGO may think she's got great intentions in this case- but she went after a corporation that doesn't hold assets in our state from my understanding, with a biased agenda. She's playing on a national level, which is not what we elected her to do.

ExxonMobil has a terminal in Everett.

Maybe we should contact whatever pro2A organizations exist in Texas and ask them to appear at the hearing with signs?

Didn't the Pink Pistols relocate to Texas?

What blows my mind is they want to show that Exxon knew of climate change when the people conducting all the research have changed their story a bunch of times because they have to many factors to consider. Research shows we need more research.

- Are we cooling?
- Are we warming?
- Are we experiencing a natural climate cycle?
- What gas do we blame today for causing the changes?

Back
Top Bottom