Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

Further update: Dangerousness hearing rescheduled again to February 22. Kicking the can further and further down the road. No activity in Superior Court yet and no murder charge. Looks like they will punish this guy before deciding to dismiss the case.
The process is the punishment.

The process is the punishment.
I've got a guy right now who is calculating just how much 60 days of his freedom should be worth. "Spidey sense" does not amount to probable cause. Judge in the criminal case agreed with me. Every officer in every department should be required to have bodycam.

and @slap shot

Sometimes the news doesn't like where things went.

Remember during the early Trump years there were a few guys arrested for putting up Patriot Front posters? Was the first time I'd heard of PF, liberals went out of their minds, it made big news. I used to work with one of them.

Try to find a follow up, you won't. I suspect it's because the only guy who challenged the charges got the whole arrest tossed for being unconstitutional.

That, but also the average american news viwer is a braindead fgt. It has to be salacious garbage or involve a bunch of people dying to get coverage, and even that shit doesnt get covered properly or well at all.

things the media doesnt touch much of or barely at all:

-Making a visible and proper retraction when they make an egregious mistake that involves an apology more than 5 seconds long.

-Basically anytime the media was wrong for casting someone in a negative light when in retrospect, the association turned out not to be true (like in your patriot front guy example)

-Moonbat politicians or celebs f***ing up in a way that doesnt involve a sex scandal. For example Cuomo's actions under covid basically killed a shitload of elderly people by hotboxing
them with covid, but that wasn't important.... it took "sexual harassment" type stuff to bring him down. Only the media can think that a sex scandal is more important than abusing a bunch of elderly people resulting in their deaths.

-White people being killed by police for stupid reasons (contrary to popular belief, shitty policing is not only a racial thing)

-Brown people/children being kidnapped or abducted (we know this happens, but it barely gets covered except possibly in local news markets where brown people make up a substantial part of the population. Yet, a young white girl gets killed by her boyfriend and its national news for like 2 weeks, everywhere. (if it was a dude or a brown person as the victim, the media simply doesn't care).

-Any extended coverage of someone exonerated from a serious crime that they didn't commit and how badly the system f***ed up. (there are TV programs about this, but rarely in MSM prime time news. ) Best example of this, Richard Jewell. They f***ed that guy over hard. :mad:

-Civil asset forfeiture abuses. Some coverage, but not nearly enough

-Interviewing any person who destroys a common narrative. Examples- a black guy who lawfully carries a gun (Fox actually did this a few times, but nobody else), an LGBTQ type person who doesn't think that biological males competing in womens sports is a great idea.

-Interviewing people on the street who arent dumb. Apparently people who deliver the intelligent answer are not ratings worthy.

-Transgender people who are "more legit" - EG, there are actually trans people who are aware of their biological gender and dont act retarded about it, but MSM cant have them talking on the tv. Same thing with gays and others that don't like shit other people do with the LGBTMNOPQ label on it. Like I am sure there are people sick of being conflated with kids, but they dont want to get "canceled" by the "mob".

-Current or ex police who think the war on drugs is stupid. Or the same who think entirely too much people are incarcerated for stupid shit, compromising public safety by filling jails with people who are only merely annoying while a diddler gets put on an ankle monitor. There are tons of these people but MSM cant give them a mic, cant stop the river of blood from DEM DRUGZ from screwing up their ratings.

Further update: Dangerousness hearing rescheduled again to February 22. Kicking the can further and further down the road. No activity in Superior Court yet and no murder charge. Looks like they will punish this guy before deciding to dismiss the case.

I hope this guy does the right thing and moves out of this shithole when this is over. It's patently obvious that they know they're stuck and now they're furtively trying to throw floor mats under the bald tires of the prosecution's car while trying to liberate it from an ice skating rink.

-Moonbat politicians or celebs f***ing up in a way that doesnt involve a sex scandal. For example Cuomo's actions under covid basically killed a shitload of elderly people by hotboxing
them with covid, but that wasn't important.... it took "sexual harassment" type stuff to bring him down. Only the media can think that a sex scandal is more important than abusing a bunch of elderly people resulting in their deaths.
Alec Baldwin?

LGBTQ type person who doesn't think that biological males competing in womens sports is a great idea.
Bruce Jenner?

Or the same who think entirely too much people are incarcerated for stupid shit, compromising public safety by filling jails with people who are only merely annoying while a diddler gets put on an ankle monitor.
Epstein's Island?

I have not kept up with the thread and have yet to decide if it indeed was a 'good shoot', BUT...

The fact that this guy has been held without bail is f-ing horrendous. Because of that, I want him to walk regardless of the reason he pulled the trigger. Who is the judge in this case?

I have not kept up with the thread and have yet to decide if it indeed was a 'good shoot', BUT...

The fact that this guy has been held without bail is f-ing horrendous. Because of that, I want him to walk regardless of the reason he pulled the trigger. Who is the judge in this case?

They made the arrest,,,,then they went on a search for a crime. They went public with a request to find a witness. At this point it's clear they are afraid to go into court as they likely have a poor murder case.

Pellegrini has held others accused of murder without bail.
I do not necessarily have a problem with holding someone on dangerousness provided the facts align properly. In this case, even with a finding of dangerousness, there are less restrictive means to ensure public safety while in the pretrial phase. The multiple delays in holding the dangerousness hearing - was this at the defense's request? I expect it must be since the defendant has a right to a hearing within 10 days. If at the defense's request, maybe this isn't such a good case for the defendant after all. I still expect a murder charge to be brought and this case moved to Superior Court. Kicking the can may be a tactical move to have the dangerousness hearing done fresh in Superior Court without there being a prior finding of dangerousness in District Court.

Back
Top Bottom