Expiring medical marijuana card and obtaining LTC

What’s the benefit of a prescription now? That it’s cheaper with a prescription vs adult use because of the taxes?

If so, the discount isn’t worth imo. Just buy for adult use now that it’s available.
Medical card in Massachusetts gets you priority service, some medical only product and the big one it’s tax exempt. Marijuana has a 20% tax on it in MA.

Should be treated like Alcohol. Meaning No card needed, no stupid special store etc..
Just sell it in stores and at gas stations or wherever. Just another thing the government spend millions on and f***ed it up anyways.
18 or older.
If it was federally legal they could. But this is where we are in the current state of senseless affairs of government

So in Ma if you have a medical marijuana card, you can legally own a gun but you can't buy one? Makes perfect sense to me.
Typical circular logic on the part of politicians. Even if the government did a full reversal, the first time a white hetero republican male shot someone and was found to be under the influence of weed, the press would have a field day...DRUG ADDLED WHITE MALE GOES ON SHOOTING SPREE AGAINST YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN WHO WAS JUST TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND.

Medical card in Massachusetts gets you priority service, some medical only product and the big one it’s tax exempt. Marijuana has a 20% tax on it in MA.
And it gets you all the other things you get walking into the dispensary without a card, including big brother watching.

Weed that has been tumbled, controlled THC content (mostly low), PM, Sider Mite damage, and weed that has been sprayed with who knows what for PM and pest control.

Look at that disaster in Westfield, PM so bad it looked like it was snowing!!! If it had not been for one of the former workers (a man with a conscience) that would still be going on. And how many people smoked that s**t before the whistle blower shut them down???

I wouldn't touch anything that came from a "legal" dispensary, that angle is for armatures.

And it gets you all the other things you get walking into the dispensary without a card, including big brother watching.

Weed that has been tumbled, controlled THC content (mostly low), PM, Sider Mite damage, and weed that has been sprayed with who knows what for PM and pest control.

Look at that disaster in Westfield, PM so bad it looked like it was snowing!!! If it had not been for one of the former workers (a man with a conscience) that would still be going on. And how many people smoked that s**t before the whistle blower shut them down???

I wouldn't touch anything that came from a "legal" dispensary, that angle is for armatures.
As I say with anything government regulated.

It’s merely the illusion of safety.

I'd be willing to bet that the Biden administration moves THC products to Schedule III by the end of the year (before the election). Which would make those with a Medical Marijuana card legal to own and possess cannabis federally...
You’re high.
It’s a massive income to the states from crazy taxes.
There are also crazy ramifications declassifying it for past crimes.

Let med card expire, stop smoking weed 3 days before you buy a firearm, tell the truth on the 4473*, get home, spark up a doobie and enjoy your new tool! Rinse and repeat every time you want a new toy.

They arent piss testing as part of the 4473 process, so how are they gonna prove you use pot needles or not?

Any buds you buy at a dispensary are for your friend if anyone asks.

*You arent a user, you just quit 2 days ago :)

Let med card expire, stop smoking weed 3 days before you buy a firearm, tell the truth on the 4473*, get home, spark up a doobie and enjoy your new tool! Rinse and repeat every time you want a new toy.

They arent piss testing as part of the 4473 process, so how are they gonna prove you use pot needles or not?

Any buds you buy at a dispensary are for your friend if anyone asks.

*You arent a user, you just quit 2 days ago :)
I think our heros over at the ATF said they wanted a year clear if MJ card.

Hello brain trust,

This is not for me I’m am seeking advice for my boss. He has a medical card for marijuana and has been wanting to get a gun for protection.

If he lets his medical card expire what are the chances he would get hung up with applying for an LTC after the lapse of his medical card?

He had explained to me he got the card to save on taxes. I would have done the same but wasn’t risking it, I had my LTC prior to the legalization of marijuana.

Anyone have any experience with this?

(Yes I know it is still technically a crime on a federal level blah blah blah)

You don’t need an LTC due to constitutional carry. So medical marijuana card doesn’t come into play.

You’re high.
Well there’s this:

“Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey issued sweeping pardons forgiving possession of marijuana convictions, following the directive of President Joe Biden, who urged state executives to follow his lead in pardoning low-level marijuana offenses”

That doesn’t change federal law.
Of course it doesn’t. It also doesn’t change the yes answer on question four of the LTC app. What it does do is indicate Biden’s position on marijuana. Of course we know that would be whatever will get him elected. However, it appears he might be moving towards federal decriminalization, if not legalization.

You’re high.
And armored car robbers. Legal weed stores only deal in cash because feds regulate electronic banking. Then the armored cars handling the cash get robbed.
One state got creative with federal forfeiture laws and stopped armored cars leaving the weed stores and took all the cash as illegal proceeds under federal law.

And armored car robbers. Legal weed stores only deal in cash because feds regulate electronic banking. Then the armored cars handling the cash get robbed.
One state got creative with federal forfeiture laws and stopped armored cars leaving the weed stores and took all the cash as illegal proceeds under federal law.
Ahhh yes
If you watch any police videos, the new drill is now:

Where are you coming from? have you been drinking? Any weapons in the car? Any drugs in the car? Any cash in the car?

you can use debt cards at dispensaries. There are some financial institutions that work with the cannabis industry. The inner workings of all that I do not know. Banks are always at the trade shows for the industry.

I mean the business still needs to have accounts to make payroll and pay vendors and utilities and what not. Can’t do all that with just cash.

No way they can tell through a NICS check, unless every single person who holds a MJ card is flagged by the ATF.

Im subject to random urinalysis so I cant smoke pot needles anyway, but if I wasnt I would smoke freely :)
They were coming to all these brilliant conclusions from people getting caught. I think the most common way was the FFL rating

Legal weed stores takes cards for payment.

Back
Top Bottom