• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

email address for Mass Firearms record bureau

I suspect this is intentional.

I've never seen an Email address for the group. Each employee has a work Email address and it is not usually made public.

Thanks for email address. Yes it is intentional, documentation and answers to questions are always better this way. Getting an answer over the phone is your word against someone else and cant be shown if an issue arises.

That makes more sense. I was trying to figure out why he would call my question intentional.

No, Rob has it right.

Many orgs don't want you to contact them except by a "form" so that their Email address isn't published to the world.

I wonder if the Email posted actually goes anywhere except "dead letter office".

Also be aware that there is only 1 (Jason) or perhaps 2 attorneys (I've heard 2 alleged) in that office. Others may try to be helpful but TTBOMK none of them are "gun people" who understand the gun laws (none had any hand in creating them, and those that did, legistraitors, were even more clueless!) and in the past frequently gave out bad info.

Although some get pissed, this is why I lean towards Ron Glidden when I get a tough question that I don't know the answer to . . . he knows something about firearms, has talked with those that wrote these horrendous laws and has a better understanding than anyone else.

Jason may be an attorney, and may be familiar with MA gun laws, but that doesn't seem to prevent him from making up non-existent requirements and handing out bad info (or at least let it leave his office on official letterhead).

Jason may be an attorney, and may be familiar with MA gun laws, but that doesn't seem to prevent him from making up non-existent requirements and handing out bad info (or at least let it leave his office on official letterhead).

Did you ever think that it might be INTENTIONAL?

. . . and that he's only following "marching orders" from above him?

Back
Top Bottom