Eastern NH get together?

Eastern NH get together, where should it be?

• Tuckaway Tavern, Raymond

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Holy Grail, Epping

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Chopshop Pub, Seabrook

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, just realized this is going to be middle of the week? What, all y'all are out of a job? [wink]

Middle of the week is next to impossible for me. Fridays and Saturdays are best.

We were looking at Wed/Thurs since the establishments would be less busy. I'm game for a Friday/Saturday....what say the group?

I have reliable intelligence that the Holy Grail has shruberries [grin]

LOL....they do have shrubberies, though they're probably looking a little pekid this time of year.

After I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what "shruberries" were. Like Schnozzberries?

We were looking at Wed/Thurs since the establishments would be less busy. I'm game for a Friday/Saturday....what say the group?

Weekends are tough for me. I don't know how the Holy Grail is, but I know Tuckaway always has at least an hour wait on Friday and Saturday evenings, some times more.

OK, looks like it's gonna be easier on a Thursday. I'm gonna go ahead and call it for April 3rd, since I have something at work the evening of 3/27. If that seems amenable, I'll start another thread to post "in" tomorrow or Friday. It would appear that the Holy Grail is running away with the poll, so we'll plan on that.

So I take it I shouldn't bring my old timey bike with the rediculously large front wheel to the chopshop then in 2 weeks?

IMO in for any of the spots if it's on a Thursday.

OK, looks like it's gonna be easier on a Thursday. I'm gonna go ahead and call it for April 3rd, since I have something at work the evening of 3/27. If that seems amenable, I'll start another thread to post "in" tomorrow or Friday. It would appear that the Holy Grail is running away with the poll, so we'll plan on that.

Sounds good to me.

...why couldn't someone want to do this at some other point in the last nine months...not that I could have had anything to drink, lol.
Ah well, if this happens again after this time at some point then you might be able to count cyberlogicx and I in....like around the 4th of July? Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

...why couldn't someone want to do this at some other point in the last nine months...not that I could have had anything to drink, lol.
Ah well, if this happens again after this time at some point then you might be able to count cyberlogicx and I in....like around the 4th of July? Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Sorry.....I was gonna do this weeks ago, then put it off, so you can direct some sleepless ire at me [wink]. I was just reminded that as part of my quest not be a fat-ass anymore, I've got a dodgeball league Thursday nights for the next 8...I think I can get a sub for that night, but I need to look into it. I know there were a couple that couldn't do Wednesdays, but is anybody up for a day earlier, on the 2nd?

I'm out. Fridays/Saturdays are really the only "free" days that I have for going out for dinner.

If things change, I'm back in for either Tuckaway or Holy Grail.

Also, I think both places take reservations if that changes anyone's mind...

There is no reason why people can't just meet up on different dates. If some people want to meet on Wednesday, just show up. If others can't and want to meet up on Thursday, or Friday, just show up. If people want to meet at Tuckaway, and some want to meet at the Holy Grail, then some can meet at Tuckaway and others at the Holy Grail. No need to make it more complicated then it needs to be. This is just an informal meet up, right?

There is no reason why people can't just meet up on different dates. If some people want to meet on Wednesday, just show up. If others can't and want to meet up on Thursday, or Friday, just show up. If people want to meet at Tuckaway, and some want to meet at the Holy Grail, then some can meet at Tuckaway and others at the Holy Grail. No need to make it more complicated then it needs to be. This is just an informal meet up, right?

Very true. While it would be nice to get as many people together as possible, we'll probably do it again in a couple months, so we'll have a chance to mix it up. I'm gonna go ahead an start a thread for Wednesday the 2nd, 6:30 @ the holy grail.

Back
Top Bottom