Dude got swatted in Reading today

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example... Here in NH, where polygraphs are mandated for LE, FF and corrections personnel, an applicant could pass the polygraph but be DQd for making damaging admissions. The feds use it similarly for about 30 different agencies.

C'mon, do you guys really think I drive a Fiat? Are you retards that f***ing gullible? It was a punchline after the Prius quip!

That said, I've pissed away thousands and thousands on bikes and sports cars over the years.

I wonder what Freud would say about that.
I think I recall reading something...

Please stop...

????

I was just stating some facts. When it comes to making a living as a polygrapher, the federal gravy train is where it's at.

When I interviewed for a polygraph position with the San Diego PD a while back, the starting salary was only about $65K.

Oh, Alchemy. I didn't think he was trolling though.

Something about the style .
I recall him claiming to be far more educated than anyone here and now this one with the cars and money talk.
I could be wrong , but it just seems familiar.

Oh and Polymorphous or whatever it is, Just so you know , no one here gives a flying fluck on a rolling donut what you drive or how much money you make.

Save that crap for the high schools girls.

BigTimber, it's common for young men to drive vehicles that they think helps to define their self-identity. It's a form of plumage, often used to attract a mate.

I've been a car and motorcycle buff my whole life. I've owned about 40-50 cars since 1970 when I started driving, and at least 70 motorcycles since I started riding trails in 1968. Some of those were flip units I bought on speculation, but I enjoyed them all and learned much about their mechanics and performance capabilities.

Sadly, a lot of guys get into stupid debt to acquire a vehicle that they think defines them. Dave Ramsey often speaks at length about this phenomenon.

When one gets past mid-life, attitudes about what others think change. Have you ever seen a geezer cutting his lawn with an ancient push mower while wearing a yellowed undershirt, Bermuda shorts, black banlon socks and wing tip shoes? Trust me, that guy doesn't give a shit.

It's the same with vehicles.

Damn, I was completely wrong about you. You’re super cool. 👍😂😎

MODS: Pls shut this sh*t down... we’re soooooo off topic here.

as much as I like to read bullsh*t for amusement while taking a dump, the fact this guy woke up to start in down this rabbit hole again is F’ing mind blowing.

OP: pls start a new thread titled “Reading update, no douche bags welcome”for those of us who are actually tracking on this story...

as much as I like to read bullsh*t for amusement while taking a dump, the fact this guy woke up to start in down this rabbit hole again is F’ing mind blowing.

OP: pls start a new thread titled “Reading update, no douche bags welcome”for those of us who are actually tracking on this story...
Seconded.

All in favor slip Mtn_Guy a thumbs up, all opposed, say ".40 is the best caliber, far superior to both .45 and 9mm"

f*** that. If it's a problem shut him down

I think Daniel J. Mangan has shown his ass to the world long enough here.

Daniel J. Mangan should be more careful that he doesn’t expose himself to any more public ridicule for the sake of his old business partners (and Barbara also). I’m not so sure they’d be proud to read any of his creepy ass ramblings.

I think the lockdown is getting the better of Daniel J. Mangan, polygraph tester in NH, formerly of N. Chelmsford, MA

Seconded.

All in favor slip Mtn_Guy a thumbs up, all opposed, say ".40 is the best caliber, far superior to both .45 and 9mm"

40 cal is the best. Stopping power more like a 45, yet easy to carry more rounds in a given mag size. Kinda negates the whole reason to carry a 9, especially in a capacity limited state like Mass. I don't get why anyone who is limited to 10 rounds would carry 380's slightly bigger sister.

And hey, ya gotta give credit to a troll who starts off early smoking the same crack he was hitting late the night before.

Mods, haters are gonna hate, but in the name of all that is Holy, I humbly ask that you let the lamp of enlightenment continue to burn here.

17-D417-CE-F4-AE-40-B5-BA3-D-0-DE070-FA2-ED8.jpg

This thread is a lost cause.

Bob

Alternate suggestion:

OP: Keep us posted in a new thread so anything valuable doesn’t get lost here.

I’m all for keeping with the theme that Polydent-603 is an a$$ hat. When an entire community of like-minded individuals tell you you’re a f*ckwad yet you keep coming back for more punishment, you’re either really really stupid, or get off on the fact that you think other people actually give a sh*t what you think.

Either way, if Rome is gonna burn, let me grab a bourbon, cigar and lawn chair, and let the games begin!

1589734166612.gif

So you let one guy shut down a thread and you start an new one. What happens when he shows up at that one too? What happens when he has nothing better to do than to spend all day shitting up threads?

So you let one guy shut down a thread and you start an new one. What happens when he shows up at that one too? What happens when he has nothing better to do than to spend all day shitting up threads?

Agreed. Flush him and let’s get back to business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom