Dude got swatted in Reading today

Status
Not open for further replies.
cams, to help put you at ease, the polygraph exam will be consistent with federal polygraph guidelines.

That includes US Army CID polygraph protocols.

You're familiar with the CID, aren't you?

You seem to have formed some type of unhealthy infatuation with me Father Porter.

As a 66 year old man, I’ll cut you some slack, but you’re pushing it. This hole that you’ve dug for yourself and bathed in your own humiliation has not gone unnoticed by the membership.

Neither I nor they will deal with you for much longer if you keep trolling for a fight that you can’t and won’t win.

This thread is not ours, return it to the topic at hand so it doesn’t get locked.

So, cams, you're chickening out of the polygraph challenge?

It's an easy grand in your pocket. Why the hesitation? So confused...

But hey, you can always confess your sins to Fr. Paul Shanley. He should understand.

@polygraph603

Hey bud I don’t have a
NES chip that shocks me every time some high brow feminist starts swinging his purse around demanding answers. Hope you didn’t lose too much sleep thinking about my dick slapping off your forehead.

For the sake of this thread and possibly getting you to STFU I’ll give you this, I explained it clearly in post #107. Feel free to hike your skirt up and read it before defiling my good senses anymore.

And because I’m a nice and helpful MF, if that’s not sufficient I can demonstrate it in person for crystal clear clarification. I’ll even help you stand up again afterwards and stuff you safely back into your Prius before finishing my coffee.

Your other option is to walk your lily white ass over to the phone and call 5-0. Tell them you found a godless f***ing heathen online who upset your world views of men, I’m sure they’d be thrilled to know what I’ve been up too lately, ask them to bring me coffee too or they’re not getting in. Standing rule.

#iwanttobedickslappedtoo #whatisadickslap #forehead #manpurse #GFY #imawhinyc*nt #penisdreams

Hey man, I drive a Prius, I’m so offended.

Given cams' own vivid description of the homo-erotic beatdown he fantasized of in an earlier post, he might very well go for it. But not me.
Protip: Nobody here actually cares about your virtue signaling bullshit side quest. For f***s sake, Just give it a rest so the rest of us might be able to find out what happened to drama bitchkaren or truck guy from the original post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom