Dude got swatted in Reading today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if he had guns?

Or, if instead of the going to a store he went to the Reading Gun Club and the cops show up as he is holding a rifle?

Messed up.

What’s the difference between a North Shore Karen and South Shore?

About 50 lbs?

Know your Karen's

l2g44ugptr521.jpg

Still doesn’t make any sense. Seems the caller was obv lying to the police when she made the call. Easy enough to prove with little effort in the next few days due to security/traffic cameras and times vs initial 911 call and location of the reported sighting that initiated the call.

Any reports can be done alone back the station, no need for anyone to report anywhere. Take down their info on scene, tell the lady she’s being summoned and will receive a notice in the mail and to cut the shit. Send her on her way til she appears in court.

Tell the male/victim of the call, that the woman’s being summoned to court for such and such charges and he’ll receive a notice in the mail for a court date.

Done and gone in 15mins. No arrest on scene covers the covid precautions and no need for anybody to go anywhere in 5 days, just wait for your court notification to come in the mail.

I’m either missing something so simple that I can’t see it or something is just not posted that explains it clearly by the guy that got stopped. Meh, not a big deal anyway, just thinking out loud. Still sucks for him.

Last edited:
so, someone gets angry with my driving, calls the cops, says I flashed a gun.
Cops pull me over. I absolutely have firearms on me. At least a handgun, quite possibly a truck gun, (AR).
If I'm going to/from the range - I have more than one firearm in my truck.

Now - she says I flashed a gun.
I say I didn't.

She said / he said.

Thinking more and more about dash cam options...

Cops pull me over. I absolutely have firearms on me. At least a handgun, quite possibly a truck gun, (AR).

I say I didn't.

She said / he said.

Makes me reconsider how my dash cam is set. Front rear and in cab?

I say I didn't.

She said / he said.

Officer: Show me yurrrr hands muthafocker!

You: Exit car, refuse to answer questions and request a lawyer.

Officer: Where's the focking gun, dont make me shoot your dog.

You: Silent

Officer: (Tosses your car against your wishes)

Officer: What the F is this?

At Police Station: Man Bun soi-boi gives statement- uhhh-uhhh, it was black with a thing that goes up. Uhh, uhhhhhh, uuuuuuuunnnnnnhhhhh. Pisses himself on way out.

Pre-trial Hearing: Case Dismissed.

Moral of story: Multicolored guns have a place in this world.

e73713917873fd0d66d34d65bb3bfb9a.jpg

I wonder how she saw guns in a closed trunk while driving down the road. The Karens of the world are amazingly talented.

And the cops didn't wonder how she could be telling the truth?

What did he do, press the trunk open button while driving down the road to flash the guns?

Oh man, I talk a lot of shit on Xbox so I’m actually paranoid one day I’ll get Swatted by some pissed off incel. If they say it’s an armed hostage situation SWAT ACTUALLY shows up, not just cops, which is scary if you think about it, that some pissed off nerdy virgin can just have a truckload of bonified badasses delivered to your front doorstep ready to deliver you to Hades. Crazy society we live in folks!

Cops should have helped put her in the trunk of his car...
Oh, and I looked on the internet, her name is not Karen...

What paperwork was given to her? A citation?

I think the gun accusation is more concerning. That could've been any of us. Possessing a firearm on its own is not a crime. If the police want to check for LTC, that's one thing, but why the hand-up-n-frisk?
Hopefully they checked the "criminal summons" box if the "paperwork" handed to her was indeed a Massachusetts Uniform Citation.

If he was concealed carrying with a valid ltc the false accusation probably would have led to his arrest.
Why??????? What crime did he commit???? If he was an LTC holder and he was concealed carrying in his guns We’re properly locked for transport in his trunk he’s perfectly in compliance with the law.

I found out a little more. She followed him to the Reading Market Basket and called it in while he was inside. He comes out and Boom.

What ever happened to being charged for making a false statement to a LE?
They almost never charge a woman for this when they accuse a guy of something he didn't do.

He just said they both have to appear back at the station in five days
I won't be surprised if they try to jam him up on charges. This smells bad. A lawyer may be a smart move.

Oh man, I talk a lot of shit on Xbox so I’m actually paranoid one day I’ll get Swatted by some pissed off incel. If they say it’s an armed hostage situation SWAT ACTUALLY shows up, not just cops, which is scary if you think about it, that some pissed off nerdy virgin can just have a truckload of bonified badasses delivered to your front doorstep ready to deliver you to Hades. Crazy society we live in folks!

pat.png

They almost never charge a woman for this when they accuse a guy of something he didn't do.

I won't be surprised if they try to jam him up on charges. This smells bad. A lawyer may be a smart move.
This. They need a week to coach her with something plausible and irrefutable. I felt scared. Welcome to clown world where a woman's feelings trump law and reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom