DSA Delays

My FFL placed an order for a STG58STD on 1/14/09 and was told that it would be 2-6 months before delivery. He was contacted by DSA and told to add an additional 2 months to the delivery date.

Has anyone else encountered similar delays in DSA orders?

I had a week delay from when I ordered my last rifle.

Here is a great idea, Join www.Falfiles.com and get discounts on Receivers and get what you want a lot faster.

One of their metric type 1 or 2 receivers can be purchased for 350.00 thats 100.00 off the retail price.

There are also sellers on the FalFiles that seem to get sent to the head of the line at times and get their sales inventory a lot faster than FFL's that aren't Falfiles board members.

Just bought a stock that took over a week to get.
falfilesforsale006.jpg

falfilesforsale007.jpg

falfilesforsale008.jpg

My FFL placed an order for a STG58STD on 1/14/09 and was told that it would be 2-6 months before delivery. He was contacted by DSA and told to add an additional 2 months to the delivery date.

Has anyone else encountered similar delays in DSA orders?

Last edited:
DSA

I ordered a furniture set from DSA and was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery.

I called them after 6 weeks and they told me it would be another 4 weeks. I did recieve it after waiting 10 weeks.

I've been waiting over 7 months for my STG-58 (18C) from DSA... [hmmm]

I know people that have been waiting longer.

I know a dealer that gets them in stock, He hangs on FALFILES.com,

SO If you want one join falfiles and Ill give you his contact info.

If he has stock and he usually does you will have your rifle in 1-2 weeks tops.

Another customer of my FFL ordered his STG-58 several weeks before me. DSA recorded the order but failed to send it back to production. The oversight wasn't discovered until recently and as a result he has to wait another 4-6 more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom