• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Doomsday Preppers - New Show on National Geographic

It does seem that way...but to me it's like a train wreck...I just can't look away. LOL

Agreed haha I still watched the whole thing. I LAUGHED & LAUGHED at the divorce bit from that family with the very annoying daughter (who's chest needed it's own zip code).

If you try hard, there's always a take-away somewhere; for example;

1- if you rely on medicine, no matter how you prep, that's going to be your #1 survival need... glad I'm not in that position
2- that redundancy guy bugged me a bit (specially with the twin/wife re-population redundant planning) but I liked his simulated break-in exercise; it'll put the wife/family in a heightened level of situational awareness; that training will come in handy if/when something happens.

That was actually the first episode that had useful information. Their signaling system was useful. Other than that it was the usual marathon of goofballs.

So which of you guys got a mail order bride as part of your preps? Lol

That might have been the most embarrassing person on the show to date.

The plywood system that cop had was pretty slick though. Particularly interesting for a BOL that needs secured.

Best episode ever! “Can I have a razor?” Was she planning to slash his throat or her wrists? [rofl] “If God wants you dead you will die no matter how much water you have in your van.” [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] The whole thing was just creepy, but awesome.

Hey, welcome to America. Now lets go live in a field in Nowhereville NY, in my motorhome! This poor girl thought she was moving to Boston so Deval could pay for her college. Did you catch the last guy paying for the container with his gold and silver? I thought we should save that stuff till after the collapse??? And why is he trading a "bug out" vehicle - couldn't he have just said a POS old Explorer?

Any thoughts on tonights episode??
I'll start..
How are you going to buy 700 ACRES specifically for a doomsday scenario, strategically plan your doomsday home and NOT incorporate a bunker in you multi-million dollar doomsday build??

Any thoughts on tonights episode??
I'll start..
How are you going to buy 700 ACRES specifically for a doomsday scenario, strategically plan your doomsday home and NOT incorporate a bunker in you multi-million dollar doomsday build??

So much fail tonight. Hurt myself facepalming repeatedly.

Glad to see the brother in law from the National Lampoons vacation movies is at it again.

So according to this episode of DDP, a semi auto rifle needs a muzzle brake (even though it was a flash hider) to maintain and control the power of shooting from a 100 round beta magazine? [banghead]

Back
Top Bottom