• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Don't laugh... Barska .22 rimfire scope

i have yet to shoot past 200 yards with my rifle/scope
But from my 50 yard zero i need to come up about 27-29moa
Negative. The only reason I chimed in was that I was reading American Rifleman in the bathroom the other day and saw this. My first reaction was....wtf? 20 feet? Maybe it's a typo?
View attachment 237087

page 24 April 2018
I should have said it with a ;)
my set up with a 50 yard zero i need about +27-29moa to get on at 200 yards closer to 60moa for 300 yards.
If i where setting up to shoot 100+ yards all the time with 22,lr i would set up with a canted rail and use a "mildot" hold under for closer shots.
A 5mph full value wind will push my shots out to the out side edge of the 9 ring on a SR target at 200 yards.
last time i shot my 22lr at 200 yards there was a gent there with a expense bluetooth wind meter thing . It was picking up single at around 200' down range and telling us high/low and average ....it was 18-24mph with a average of 19.6mph coming from right to left .....that put me out into the 5 ring area of the target next to mine. THE FAR SIDE 5 ring, Fun stuff
typo maybe it was ment to be 20moa , cant figure out the tens of yards for windage either:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom