Do you have too many AK mags?

great concept, but he could have put some effort into it, the "road" is just a pile of mags.

I would love to see it done by some good landscape construction workers, I bet it would be "beutiful"

Imagine it done like the sidewalks in Prague.

Sidewalks are mostly 1" square stones about 2-3" long. They are laid on end so that you walk on the 1" square. No mortar, just sand used as a binder and support. The construction allows easy digging and utility work not to mention far less wear and damage by the elements.

Some samples:
tn_Prague_sidewalks13.jpg

tn_Prague_sidewalks10.jpg

tn_Prague_sidewalks00.jpg

tn_Prague_sidewalks18.jpg

Imagine it done like the sidewalks in Prague.

Sidewalks are mostly 1" square stones about 2-3" long. They are laid on end so that you walk on the 1" square. No mortar, just sand used as a binder and support. The construction allows easy digging and utility work not to mention far less wear and damage by the elements.
[/IMG]

thats what I'm talking about. Imagine if it were done by someone that take pride in what they're doing. It would be a work of art.

most of those looked like AK74 bakelites, which can easily can $20 in a free state.

to bad he doesnt have the means to import them to america! im sure if he got less then $1 per mag it would still be well worth his wild!

Back
Top Bottom