Do I need to get an AK now? Yes, yes I do! But…

Dude it's a f***ing AK. 🤣 There's far worse you could do. Century RAS fake milled, the old shitty hesse / Vulcan arms etc. The only shit wasrs are some of the $250 specials that came with canted sights.

Is there better? Sure, cosmetically/feels wise, a lot better, but honestly if OP just fixes the trigger and puts some better furniture on the gun it'll be 85% of every other AK out there.

Wrong.

You can keep your shitty VT monkey built Century slap AK that you paid 00.10000$ for in 2009 and try to justify that it is just as guud as a Bulgarian, Chinese or whatever AK while denying it's bottom tier status all you want, nobody is buying it.

Specially RR.

He is way too smart too fall for your Jedi moderator mind tricks.

Get an AR.

He’s not wrong, start here

Any feedback on trigger comparisons between the Chinese akms and others? The trigger in my Mak is like the first bite of an ice cold granny smith apple. So crispy.

@FalArAk FTR im also the person that says the WASRs action is like "dragging a non wheeled dumpster across a bed of rocks" and it often is... but generally they work. And later iterations had much better QC. If the gun he has works it's worth making it better.

@FalArAk FTR im also the person that says the WASRs action is like "dragging a non wheeled dumpster across a bed of rocks" and it often is... but generally they work. And later iterations had much better QC. If the gun he has works it's worth making it better.

This is not the thread for serious discussion.

Excuse yourself immediately.

Real men don't need wheels

Dude. Please please change your avatar, please??
just dont look GIF

Back
Top Bottom