DiFi just submitted another AWB

They just need 10 Republicans to vote with the Democrats.

These 20 Republicans voted for the anti-gun AG...

Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Shelley Capito (R-WV)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Joni Ernst (R-IA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Ron Johnson (R-WI)
James Lankford (R-OK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)
I've been telling you the Republican Party is useless. They keep proving it in vote after vote.

I feel alot if people out there that already have theirs are at the point that they really don't give a feck what the fraudulent cheating DC turds do at this point. They've proven that they can cheat their way into power so caring about what the voters think means nothing to these scumbags now. We can thank the weak and cowardly Republicans for all this but I feel they were in mix the whole time.

..... and now there will be a run on high cap mags .... that everyone was surprised hadn't happened yet

It's funny reptile loved that comment. As I was reading it. I thought to myself that reptile will be all set. I think he has storage containers full of them.

Idk about ya'll but I have that timber rattlesnake engraved on my carry gun, and hanging in my living room, and I have no problem giving a proper 1250fps history lesson about it to any piece of shit gov't puppet that dares to come and take it from me. At the end of the day I'm afraid it might get that bad in the next couple years and I have a feeling the midterm elections wont be any better if the stolen presidential election was any indication, our society is so disconnected from reality and busy living through their stupid-smart phones they don't even care.

20210311_180156.jpg
20210311_180206.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/tSp3UDBG6xA

Last edited:
Let's review what happened with the last assault weapons ban. Clinton elected Prez in 1992, and Congress passes the Feinstein AWB in 1994 just months before mid-term elections.

Democrats lose 52 seats in the House giving Republicans the majority
Democrats lose 8 seats in the Senate giving Republicans the majority

This was in response to the AWB. Hopefully, if this Congress passes similar dross, we will see the same outcome. For those who don't remember, the only reason it passed back then was due to the 10-year sunset. So it automatically went away and had no chance of being extended in 2004.

One thought is to contact Dem reps in Congress and remind them of these facts. Tell them if you vote this in, the entire party will suffer so don't do it.
That logic only works in a fair election

They have four years to throw as much shit as they can to see how much is going to stick.

Hopefully only two years depending on the midterms but in the mean they are going to try to jam everything through that they can.

That logic only works in a fair election

Exactly, for the first time in my life I am questioning whether or not to bother voting again.

Bob

I don’t see this listed anywhere on the congressional website. Anyone have a link?

I don’t see this listed anywhere on the congressional website. Anyone have a link?

This. I only see drafts with no signatures, dates or docket numbers.

..... and now there will be a run on high cap mags .... that everyone was surprised hadn't happened yet

I told you guys that several times over the past year - everytime I saw PMAG30’s (and other things) in stock at BassPro and drop-ship was available to Hooksett I tickled your brain

Just checked - SOL as of now

Last edited:
If it happens I’ll sacrifice some Stripped lowers and a couple 80’s for case law.

-Here are my “firearms.” Pay me b!tch.

-sir, those are just pieces of metal, not firearms.

-can you have your superior put that in writing? Better yet, call BAT-FE field office and have them send an agent out to do it.....I’ll wait.

Difi likes her AKs

1200x0.jpg

They just need 10 Republicans to vote with the Democrats.

These 20 Republicans voted for the anti-gun AG...

Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Shelley Capito (R-WV)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Joni Ernst (R-IA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Ron Johnson (R-WI)
James Lankford (R-OK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)
Roy Blunt, a senator of the state I'm moving to this summer doesn't give two shits...this is his last term. He's retiring at the end of the term.

Ch7 news just spoke of it, and said at least 1 GOP senator is on board. Sad, but, predictable shit.

It's funny reptile loved that comment. As I was reading it. I thought to myself that reptile will be all set. I think he has storage containers full of them.
And he’s ready to wheel and deal for 10x the original cost.

Personally, I went absolutely bat shit on magazines the past year when everything else was unavailable/priced sky high. I bought magazines for guns I don’t even own yet. Mine will never be for sale.

They're standard capacity magazines. Let's not perpetuate their rhetorical bullshit.
I am most certainly I aware of that aspect. And, I am not perpetuating anything of the kind:

If I had stated that they were after "standard" capacity magazines, really now = how many would actually have comprehended what was being discussed, and obviously, we all know what they are really after......

Its the same thing with an "assault weapons" ban.

Assault weapons = are fully automatic weaponry.

But is that what they are going after?

= Seriously, dont be so pedantic to lash out and and attack the messenger.

Last edited:
No.....they have two years before they will be unceremonially pitched in the 2022 election

They have a 10 seat majority in the House and the Senate is 50-50 split.....with Kamala Harris to kick stuff over the top when needed

2022 is a mid term election where historically the party in majority ALWAYS loses seats

With House Dems running roughshod over voters you can count on massive sentiment against them at the polls

I'm less confident about the Senate in part due to number of GOP seats up for re-election combined with number of swampy GOP senators that are retiring........it could be an opportunity......but this is the GOP......
But dominion...

Back
Top Bottom