DiFi just submitted another AWB

so, she wants the exact same type of runup to the time when Nazi Germany did the same thing to her ancestors...I need to ask, who's the real Nazi?

Her vile legislation defines so-called "assault weapons" the same as states like CA, NY, NJ, etc., institutes a "buyback" program, and even requires a special license to keep your AR-15s

How can one buy back something they never owned?

Let's review what happened with the last assault weapons ban. Clinton elected Prez in 1992, and Congress passes the Feinstein AWB in 1994 just months before mid-term elections.

Democrats lose 52 seats in the House giving Republicans the majority
Democrats lose 8 seats in the Senate giving Republicans the majority

This was in response to the AWB. Hopefully, if this Congress passes similar dross, we will see the same outcome. For those who don't remember, the only reason it passed back then was due to the 10-year sunset. So it automatically went away and had no chance of being extended in 2004.

One thought is to contact Dem reps in Congress and remind them of these facts. Tell them if you vote this in, the entire party will suffer so don't do it.

No.....they have two years before they will be unceremonially pitched in the 2022 election

They have a 10 seat majority in the House and the Senate is 50-50 split.....with Kamala Harris to kick stuff over the top when needed

2022 is a mid term election where historically the party in majority ALWAYS loses seats

With House Dems running roughshod over voters you can count on massive sentiment against them at the polls

I'm less confident about the Senate in part due to number of GOP seats up for re-election combined with number of swampy GOP senators that are retiring........it could be an opportunity......but this is the GOP......

historically, yes. Now we are in the post dominion era, when all the establishment has to do is push the glitch button. We'll see.

They just need 10 Republicans to vote with the Democrats.

These 20 Republicans voted for the anti-gun AG...

Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Shelley Capito (R-WV)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Joni Ernst (R-IA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Ron Johnson (R-WI)
James Lankford (R-OK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)

No.....they have two years before they will be unceremonially pitched in the 2022 election

They have a 10 seat majority in the House and the Senate is 50-50 split.....with Kamala Harris to kick stuff over the top when needed

2022 is a mid term election where historically the party in majority ALWAYS loses seats

With House Dems running roughshod over voters you can count on massive sentiment against them at the polls

I'm less confident about the Senate in part due to number of GOP seats up for re-election combined with number of swampy GOP senators that are retiring........it could be an opportunity......but this is the GOP......
As if elections matter anymore in the post Dominion era

Back
Top Bottom