Did Laser Max go out of business??????

Their phone just rings and rings. No answering machine. They don't respond to any emails either. [crying]

I have a laser that is brand new and is defective. Any one looking to buy one might want to stear clear unless you are able to have better luck than I with talking with some one there first.

My guess is since the phone rings they are probably on another line or something. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Try Calling After Hours when you are MOST likely to get a Voicemail / Machine to pick up.

Season for Bells Ringing

Sorry for the delay, if the phones or email didn't answer, it was either that the Paetec lines were still down after an ice and wind storm this week or at 11:30 am to 12:30 pm today, we were having a holiday lunch. Call Bob or James in customer service, 1 800 LASER 03, they are waiting for your call or email me at Northeastshooters.com

You will have an answer shortly.

Sorry for the delay, if the phones or email didn't answer, it was either that the Paetec lines were still down after an ice and wind storm this week or at 11:30 am to 12:30 pm today, we were having a holiday lunch. Call Bob or James in customer service, 1 800 LASER 03, they are waiting for your call or email me at Northeastshooters.com

Are you Santa?

That was awsome [thumbsup]

This site rocks!

1:58
Their phone just rings and rings. No answering machine. They don't respond to any emails either. [crying]

I have a laser that is brand new and is defective. Any one looking to buy one might want to stear clear unless you are able to have better luck than I with talking with some one there first.

4:28

4:35

unbelievable, less than 3 hours from question to answer from the company, which was the very first post from MaxXam.

I've been looking for a laser for my carry gun. With a response like this, I'll be going lasermax.

Is it best to call Bob or James? or is it better to find at a local retailer?

You can call 1800 Laser-03 for a dealers list or Google/Bing for the best price.

Group buy / NES discount? (Can't hurt to ask.) [grin]

EDIT: I see you already offer discounts to NRA trainers. Thanks for that! (From a soon to be certified trainer just as soon as the NRA gets to my paperwork.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom