did i get a good deal?

just got a LNIB arsenal slr-101s ak rifle...paid $550 for it...is that a good price or did i get hosed??? i just wanted something new in 7.62 so bad that i had to have it the second i saw it...hope its worth it [thinking]

It's a very good price for a new gun (if it's really new), and SLR-101S is a very fine rifle. The only thing I would personally do to it is immediately change the ugly and very inconvenient to shoot (IMHO) thumbhole stock.

BTW, are there any more of them where you've bought this one? [smile]

jacko...the thumbhole stock is gone...previous owner changed it out with a regular AK grip and stock...i got it at collectors...it was on consignment...they told me the price the guy was selling it at was the price they get it at and said it was a great deal so im assumin they can order you one but itll cost more...really nice looking gun though...awesome fit and finish...i may have them order me one in 5.45 too

login...itr accepts the 30 rounders...came with a 5 rounder but the 30 rounders from my mak 90 fit perfectly...i just need to get about 10 more mags and ill be happy

I think its a good deal. You can't find Arsenal Inc AKs in 7.62 around for usually less than $600. Especially now that Arsenal is only making rifles that aren't Mass compliant.

Back
Top Bottom