Dicks Store Policy Sucks

A quick update. I went to a local FFL dealer here and walked out with my new Golden Boy 20 minutes later. It’s been 9 days now since I applied at Dicks and still never got a call back from them. They have lost me as a customer for good.

I was happy years ago when we got a Dicks in Bangor. Then I went there. If the guy selling the firearms does not know what they are then I don't buy there. I don't know about other Dicks stores but the one in Bangor is a joke.

Better than the Walmart there - they still have an A390 in stock, which was replaced by the 391 over ten years ago.

DONT GO TO DICKS.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GUN SHOP.

Places like Dicks wills top selling guns overnight, all thats needed is a good lawsuit or someone like Michael Moore. and where will you go when dicks decides to turn into K-mart or wal-mart? (in MA)

thats why, if you give your money to anyone, give it to the local gun shop.

What?

The best customer service I've gotten from a gun store is Carl at FS. However, I'd say that when I don't directly purchase from Carl, the customer service can vary wildly, and I can definitely say that I've had better CS experiences at Dick's than with some of the employees at FS. The Lodge regulars at Dedham and Natick have been great.

My kids are more than capable of defending themselves. That's not the point ...and neither is lying on the form just so I can say I got the gun. The point is what we are becoming that allows this type of fascist nonsense.

Yep, because Dick's corporate policy is clearly the arm of an overbearing government.

how come every where else its almost $1/shell

Because you don't know the difference between slugs, buckshot, and birdshot.

say that I've had better CS experiences at Dick's than with some of the employees at FS.

That may be true, but if you complain to Dicks will you get the personal cell phone of the person in charge of the store who will make sure he deals with you personally to address any issues with which you have a concern?

Back
Top Bottom