Deval's New Client?

JonJ

NES Member
I wonder if Deval Patrick will drop his race for the Governor's seat to represent the piece of crap cop killer in Manchester, NH?

When they find him guilty, I suggest they slowly squeeze his head flat in a vice after pulling off all of his appendages with a pair of pliers.

With all of the whining that Mass politicians - especially Memimo - having been making lately about our fellow New England states' gun laws, and how those "lax" laws are responsible for the increase in shootings in Boston - you would think that some of these states would respond by asking Menino to pass more laws to restrict criminals.

This guy who shot the Manchester officer was from MA if I understand correctly, and wasn't the guy who did the shootings a little while back up in Vermont - also from MA?

Seems like Massachusetts has a problem with exporting criminals.

This guy who shot the Manchester officer was from MA if I understand correctly, and wasn't the guy who did the shootings a little while back up in Vermont - also from MA?

Seems like Massachusetts has a problem with exporting criminals.

+1

Reading the local newspapers here in Southern NH I am amazed at the amount of drug related crime, prostitution, and home invasions that happen in my little town and the surrounding areas (Windham, Pelham, Salam, and Derry)..... and in just about every story the scumbag criminals were from MA.

didn't they catch this scumbag in Dorchester? Maybe New Hampshire and Maine and Vermont should tell Menino to keep his criminal citizens in jail where they belong.....[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom