Deval appoints new head of State Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be related to Hillary and Janet...

I don't think that's who she's related to.

goering002.jpg
Marian_McGovern_121009.jpg

What was that line in the Departed? "You like coming to work looking like your going to invade Poland?"

Looks like she hasn't passed any sort of physical requirement test in the last 30 or so years.

It actually looks like it died 30 years ago, and has been preserved in a jar of formaldehyde in the Governor's closet until now.

tor-johnson-1.jpg

Last edited:
I hope she got the job on merit as well and not because Deval thought he would "celebrate" diversity by appointing a female over more senior and more qualified non protected class males.

She has done the job and is very squared away.

She is a widower you know and seems to be strangely attracted to you. Why, I don't understand.

burkhalter.jpg

200px-Werner_Klemperer_Klink_screenshot.jpg

Stub.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think even Eddie would hit that......

The guy in the middle wearing the uniform? No friggin' way.

ETA: Seriously. What would our governor not do in the name of 'diversity'?

He's obviously appointed this 'thing' in order to cover the 'hideous lesbian' demographic. I'll eat Tip O'Neill's remains if there aren't 20 more qualified people that deserved this position.

For Christ's sake... When I was 5 and accidentally turned to Channel 2, if I had known at the time that those people would take over and force all of the competent people out, I would've started grooming myself to run for office.

This is bullshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom