Deputy at Florida school 'never went in' during shooting, sheriff says

There aren't hijackings now because everyone knows it could be headed to a smokin' hole in the ground instead of a diversion to Cuba. The flying public won't sit and let it happen. It has zero to do with TSA.

Sorry stats don't agree: Eight hijackings worldwide, out of millions of flights since 2010,

2 were pilot hijackings. so that leaves 6 , 4 of the fights ended without rushing the hijackers or shooting the plane down. On a Turkish flight the passengers did rush and subdue the bad guy. On the China flight six cops happened to be on board and with the passengers help they subdued the hijacker.

Maybe you miss the rest of my post.

"Our children are our most important resource. The odds of your child getting caught in a school murder spree killing are infinitesimal, true, but children's psyche's are quite fragile. Like it our not, the media/messaging raging 24/7. This latest school shooting spree is not about the our kids safety, it's a media event/tweet circus everybody and nobody willing to fess up to their blame.

To see this once proud nation reduced to mob of whiners, pizz on the other guy, hurray for my side. & eff yours, makes me want to vomit.

For me our kids are our future...the message from the President on down is my, me, mine."

If it gets your hackles up sorry bout that. My thoughts and mine alone

Israel needs to be taken down for his department’s lack of response and his desperate political grandstanding calling for gun control within hours of the incident. And that’s without even getting into the question of whether or not he was behind an order to stand down.

Was there a reported order to stand down? I didn't see that in any of the media accounts. That makes the whole thing even worse.

Was there a reported order to stand down? I didn't see that in any of the media accounts. That makes the whole thing even worse.

No, I haven’t seen it reported anywhere, but it’s hard to believe that all 4 would not act in the face of what was happening otherwise. The other PD showed up and went right in.

IMNSHO one officer could be chalked up to individual cowardice, or freezing, but with 4 officers in question I think they either were following outdated SOP, or there were specific orders, during or before the incident. Either way it's a failure of leadership.

IMNSHO one officer could be chalked up to individual cowardice, or freezing, but with 4 officers in question I think they either were following outdated SOP, or there were specific orders, during or before the incident. Either way it's a failure of leadership.
People are white hatting the Sheriffs. If it was a specific order, that isn't failure of the leadership that is the leadership being intentionally evil.

At this point I'm thinking the progressive sheriff wanted a higher death toll, what other reason would four police officers wait outside while children were being slaughtered inside?

I hate to think that someone would do that. Who's worse: the guy pulling the trigger or the guy allowing him to? But, considering how strongly these a**h***s want to force change, I don't put it out of the realm of possibility.

Truth be told, I'm seeing this on the news more and more. Local Chiefs of Police seem to be gravitating towards four stars on their collars. What, one isn't enough? Is the 20 man force going to get subdivided into corps, divisions, and brigades?

They’re wanna be Mexican army generals[laugh].
Or these clowns.

Attachments

• BC70157E-933A-4BE9-AE3B-FBF64C48A31B.jpeg
    BC70157E-933A-4BE9-AE3B-FBF64C48A31B.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 50
here you go:
DW0AWYmV4AA0Pvh.jpg

The Sheriff is elected, he's basically a politician first at this point in his career. He should resign though. Not because he was personally responsible for his officers failure to enter to school or to follow up on the many leads that came in about this shooter. He should resign for his failure of leadership. A fish rots from the head.

If you google Broward County Sheriffs, you'll return a list of excessive force and misconduct cases involving their deputies. These blowhards sure are brave when jacking up unarmed citizens for contempt of cop, but when SHTF and kids are being mowed down, they cower behind their cruisers. Heroes.

Or taking selfies it would seem.

broward-county-school-shooting.jpg

"Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on... the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence."

I cant see this being pre-planned, as these people would screw up a wet dream.

There was obviously an atmosphere in that department that caused 4 cops to cower outside instead of doing the right thing, and that definitely started at the top.

People conspire all the time. Go read the released JFK files the shit they were up to. The simplest explanation is a false flag. The media is 100% the enemy and lord knows how much evidence silly con valley are disappearing.

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

The immediate, vast and complete response to this event has me convinced it's not stupidity this time. They're hitting from every angle.
If it isn’t , surely the blueprint has been laid out.

I hear alot of "you dont know untill your in that situation"
Putting that aside for a moment.. i know exactly how these four would react in this situation...shamefully.

Now look at two different ways..
The cops could have gone in there and f***ed up and would be immune.
If an everday citizen did anything they risk alot more.

Often tramic events that are terrible while they occur are far worse after the fact..
f*** up and the courts tear you apart, but thats nothing compared to living like a coward.

Its not even really about charging or convicting these cops(because they didnt do anything illegal), a good old tar and feather follow by being an outcast from society.. like leaving an omish community.

If public opinion of cops wasnt bad enough this sure doesnt help.

Sidenote: im not anti cop i just had an interaction with an officer today who seemed like a decent guy.. at no point was he rude or over the top. Even if I had received a citation i would say the same thing. It was my mistake.

And we see that timeline is already garbage in that article because we now know that the first officer, Scot Pederson, was in position outside that building within the first minute.

Times aren't going to be 100% accurate. Camera and radio systems have time stamps and usually have the capability to sync their time via GPS or internet, but I've seen camera systems in schools that were just manually set and it wasn't an isolated instance. Add to that that any witness statements where the time is based on what they THINK it was and how long they think it has been since they saw a clock, most people's perception of short amounts of time is way off, and you'll have discrepancies. There are some things in the CNN article that are verifiable, camera footage, fire alarms, radio calls, but the exact time of witness observations are just speculation.

Glad they called out that fraud sheriff. Even fake news cnn grilled him in one interview I saw. The clown claimed, despite all the department's errors, he's an amazing leader. For once, the cnn interviewer (Jake something?) called him out on his incompetence despite being the posterchild for liberal law enforcement just a few nights ago.

Hearing him kiss his own ass and that of his incompetent department from day 1 was unbearable, glad they actually asked tough questions instead of just allowing the narrative of every cop being a "hero" play out. He should be pressured to resign.

One thing I will say about the deputy on scene is while we agree that he's a pussy, coward, etc. never say what you would have done in his position unless you've been in a gun fight. He should be condemned because it was his job, not the actual act of avoiding the fight. In terms of physical conflict, I hear so many people say "I would kick his ass" or "I would do [insert macho claim] if I was that guy"......then they find themselves in their first fight against someone who is half competent and realize that what they thought they would do does not match up with reality. That's why people train actual martial arts, to improve skill, overcome fear of the situation, and build an expected reaction.

NONE of us, with the exception of those who have been there, know how we'd react in a gun fight....none, zero, no matter the claims. We just hope positive qualities we demonstrate in other aspects of life would lead us to do the right thing. So condemn the cop all you will but please stop with the "I would have done this" or "people need to do that" claims because that's a fantasy you have real idea about.

Judge Jeanine Pirro had President Trump on the phone during her show last nite,

He specifically mentioned the door dancers of Broward co. In not so nice terms.

And the judge flamed sheriff Israel bad on her open.

Full Video: Jake Tapper interview on CNN State of the Union with Coward Israel:
View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/25/scott-israel-parkland-shooting-response-entire-sotu.cnn

Full Transcript: Read the full transcript of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - CNNPolitics

This is unreal.

I have given amazing leadership to this agency.
TAPPER: Amazing leadership?

TAPPER: The last question, sir. Do you think that if the Broward Sheriff's Office had done things differently, this shooting might not have happened?
ISRAEL: Listen, ifs and buts and candy and nuts, O.J. Simpson would still be in the record books.
(CROSSTALK)
TAPPER: I don't know what that means.

TAPPER: Because you spent much of the Wednesday night town hall on CNN, with the entire Stoneman Douglas community, students and teachers and parents, attacking the NRA, saying that police need more powers, more money to prevent future tragedies.
You didn't disclose any of this to the crowd then, the Stoneman Douglas High School community. Did you know it then? Did you know it Wednesday night?
ISRAEL: It was spoken about during that -- earlier during that day.

Ironic to see an anchor from CNN holding the Sheriff's feet to the fire about blasting the NRA and demanding increased police powers.

Back
Top Bottom