Delaware Lower - First Build *Update in OP*

Finished my lower Friday night. Viper, we'll definitely have to meet up for some range time when we're done and get these two acquainted. They have so much in common [smile].

Finished my lower Friday night. Viper, we'll definitely have to meet up for some range time when we're done and get these two acquainted. They have so much in common [smile].

Yeah!

Hopefully I can get an upper sometime soon...

No hurry here. My upper fund isn't looking too good. I might be looking at summer if I'm lucky.

IMG_9406.jpg

Last edited:
No hurry here. My upper fund isn't looking too good. I might be looking at summer if I'm lucky.

I hear ya there. If I can scrounge up enough money, I'm hoping to get a Remsport upper. If not, I'll try to find something used, or go with a budget manufacturer such as Model 1 or Del-Ton. There's always gunbroker too...

Delaware Machine lower #1

Delaware lower, Timberwolf LPK, My liveing for ever Tasco red dot, harris swivel bipod, Tactical solutions LT 22lr upper, hogue free float hand guard, norgan ambi catch and ambi safety. I am a lefty. High lighted with gold and red....this lower ended in 22 so it got the 22 highlighted in gold to be the designated lower for my 22lr upper.
The lower to upper fit was very snug. feels real good. I hope it stays that way. Still need to decide on a stock? A2 for now until I figure out what I want?

upstomp, now our lowers look almost exactly alike! I put on the foam cover for the buffer tube, and put the recoil pad on. The one difference being is I just picked up a 20 rounder to start my mag collection. Its apart and I painted the mag body. Pic's to come when the paint dries.

I hear ya there. If I can scrounge up enough money, I'm hoping to get a Remsport upper. If not, I'll try to find something used, or go with a budget manufacturer such as Model 1 or Del-Ton. There's always gunbroker too...

The remsport upper I bought for the NES 2009 lower group buy was a Varmint style upper. I told John what I wanted and how much I had to spend and he worked out a great price for me. IMHO give Remsport a call and see what they can work out for you.

Nice job Viper!
Anyone else assemble their DE.Machine AR?
I'm thinking about putting one together for the next NES shoot.

Nope mines still sitting in the box in my safe. Thinking of maybe building a 7.5" SBR with it but not sure yet.

I did, used it for a dedicated 22 upper. Nice lower! Got one left for some future project.

Nice job guys!

Nice job Viper!
Anyone else assemble their DE.Machine AR?
I'm thinking about putting one together for the next NES shoot.

Last edited:
I put a 14.5” barreled upper with a Magpul MOE grip, top rail gas block and bcg from Remsport on it along with an M4 style stock and a DMPS trigger kit from First Defense Firearms.

..........Anyone?........

Not yet, I'm still collecting parts. All I need is the stock(Magpul PRS) and the handguards and Irons(Troy MRF Battle Rail, Troy Battle Sights) to finish the rifle. I'm still deciding on what to run for optics.

View attachment 11625 heres mine I finished some time ago. Its the only picture I have on hand. Camera is broken at this time.

I went with a A2 stock for now. just do not know what I want.

delaware lower
timberwolf tactical LPK-----sucked need way to much fitting. and not all parts that where supose to be stainless where. Several Emails and unreturned phone messages.
TacticalSolutions 22 cal upper........more than happy great unit
My POS Tasco aimpoint that I have had for ever.....just keeps going going.
Harris swivel bi pod. I cant believe how long I have been shooting with out a bipod.

Last edited:
Very nice! Specs on the upper? I like the stainelss barrel.

Upper is from the Bravo Co. group buy, stainless barrel and bolt carrier group I picked up from Remsport at the Malboro show. John also did the pin and weld of the EGW muzzle brake. Ace skeleton stock from Model 1 sales and YHM forearm I picked up from an NES member. and a cheap BSA holo. I've since added flip-up BUISs.

Shoes by Rockport, [wink]

I have another upper and lower to buy something different when funds allow. I really enjoyed the build but I haven't had a chance to see if it actually works yet. Soon, very soon.

Last edited:
Upper is from the Bravo Co. group buy, stainless barrel and bolt carrier group I picked up from Remsport at the Malboro show. John also did the pin and weld of the EGW muzzle brake. Ace skeleton stock from Model 1 sales and YHM forearm I picked up from an NES member. and a cheap BSA holo. I've since added flip-up BUISs.

Shoes by Rockport, [wink]

I have another upper and lower to buy something different when funds allow. I really enjoyed the build but I haven't had a chance to see if it actually works yet. Soon, very soon.

John at Remsport is a great guy. I have met up with him to do some fly fishing, but haven't made it out to his shop yet.

Finally got to pop it's cherry. Shoots like a dream, iron sights where balls on cheapo holo needs to come down 2 inches at 100 yards.

Bring on the zombies!

newar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom