Deer Size

Can someone explain to me how the sytem works?

Well, like most guys, deer tend to "overestimate" their size so divide by two and you might have a more accurate figure.

[heya]

good grief. Too much friggin' work. Just count how many meals you get out of it and how big your grin is when you pose with it. That'll do. :D

Ross

The reference is on the way that trophy class deer are scored for record-keeping systems such as Boone & Crockett. Very few people ever bother with that amount of trouble (probably because so few of us ever manage to take that sort of game); they simply count the number of points on the antlers. For example, 3 on each side is a 6-point deer. Some but not all states specify a minimum point count for legal bucks as a management technique.

Ken

I've been waiting patiently for someone to do this, but since no one has, then I guess it's up to me... <sigh>

Size matters.

[lol]

Lynne said:
I've been waiting patiently for someone to do this, but since no one has, then I guess it's up to me... <sigh>

Size matters.

[lol]

Yes Lynne you are correct, The size of the rack matters. [lol] I make sure that when I go "hunting" my catch has a nice rack. I Love to look at the rack, even more before it's dressed.

Moderator said:
Lynne said:
Size matters.

[lol]

Yes Lynne you are correct, The size of the rack matters. [lol] I make sure that when I go "hunting" my catch has a nice rack. I Love to look at the rack, even more before it's dressed.

woot.gif

Woop there it is...

Moderator said:
Lynne said:

Size matters.

[lol]

Now aren't you sorry you said anything, Lynne? [wink]

Moderator said:
Lynne said:

Size matters.

[lol]

laugh.gif

Now aren't you all glad I'm around? I give you such opportunities. And I'm very proud of you T. You didn't miss a beat. [lol]

Lynne said:
Moderator said:
Lynne said:

Size matters.

[lol]

laugh.gif

Now aren't you all glad I'm around? I give you such opportunities. And I'm very proud of you T. You didn't miss a beat. [lol]

When opportunity knocks, I can’t help but to let it in.

Sorry Frosty I don't think your rack meets the minimum requirements for me to let you in.

Well, to be honest, I mis-read the posts and thought that was Lynne's comment, not yours.

So I am very glad that my "rack" does not meet your requirements.

[lol]

Besides, I am not one of "those" guys who is always talking about racks.

I prefer boobs myself.

dwarven1 said:
Moderator said:
Lynne said:

Size matters.

[lol]

Lynne, did I tell you I handle sexual harassment suits? :D :D :D :D :D

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
Lynne, did I tell you I handle sexual harassment suits?

Somehow, Darius... I don't think that a lady packing a 9mm needs to worry about the lawsuit. :)

But that round doesn't begin with a "4"...

Just means she has to shoot 4 times as many rounds. Good thing she's got a wonder-nine.

Nickle said:
Cross-X said:

Hey Darius, is that an ambulance over there?

Where? Where?

Actually, personal injury cases are something I don't even dabble in. See Steve, on this board, for that kind of stuff.s

The closest I get to personal injury cases is the mayhem my criminal clients sometimes cause. :?

Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Moderator said:
Lynne said:

Size matters.

[lol]

Darius, dear, in case you haven't noticed, I can usually handle my own battles quite proficiently. :D

Speaking of deer - what's the first season that starts in MA and when does it start?

Back
Top Bottom