• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DEA releases drug overdose death numbers: prescription drugs more deadly than guns

We need common sense drug laws.

2015-11-08_07-11-02.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Love that "accidents from firearms" barely registers on the graph. I'd like to see it broken down into regions, because New England seems to really be struggling with this issue.
Wondering what it's like in Arizona, Texas etc..

Ban gravity. Falls are 3 times the number of homicides with a firearm.

Or at least make everyone wear a helmet 24/7. If it saves just 1 life, it will be worth it.

They couldn't have sorted those bar charts by decreasing size? Come on, Mises Institute, you're better than that.

Love that "accidents from firearms" barely registers on the graph. I'd like to see it broken down into regions, because New England seems to really be struggling with this issue.

Opiates are huge here meth is big every where else. That's why you hear about ods here more. I'm assuming it's harder to od on meth. Never tried tho.

They couldn't have sorted those bar charts by decreasing size? Come on, Mises Institute, you're better than that.

YES, and I'll take a T shirt with that

also what percentage of homicide by fire arm is bad guy on bad guy and I'm sure it includes all firearms deaths

Back
Top Bottom