David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

David Hogg will go the way of most of the child actors we hear about. Once he is no longer a bright star he will most likely become drug or alcohol dependent and suicidal.

His unlikable demeanor reminds me a lot of Cuomo. The only difference is Cuomo's entry into NY politics had a lot to do with his father having been governor for a long time. I wonder how long it took before people realized they hadn't been voting for Mario. If anything, maybe the twerp will be confused with the Dukes of Hazzard villain.

He's talking about the formula for success. It starts with trying. That starts by not giving up before you start, and so on.

Or like so many other gun control people, he will get busted for illegal gun use.

OK, thanks. Was getting that a little out of context and was wondering what in the hell it was about.

I just saw them marching down Boston Rd in Wilbraham. Not a very large group of marchers only about two dozen if even that many. No was paying any attention to them. A very lame march indeed. There was a News camera man in front filming the march. This will most likely be on the local 5:00 News.

I just saw them marching down Boston Rd in Wilbraham. Not a very large group of marchers only about two dozen if even that many. No was paying any attention to them. A very lame march indeed. There was a News camera man in front filming the march. This will most likely be on the local 5:00 News.

Should have taken pictures.

They wont have a sizable March, just a sizable showing at S+W

Some regional businesses like Stonyfield[*], an organic yogurt maker in Londonderry, New Hampshire, donated funds and yogurt, said Torres.
They had hoped to get hundreds if not thousands of marchers in MA and the northeast.
They got about two dozen and this was with adult support and wealthy donors.

So hopefully they're in deep yogurt?

[*] Now dead to me.

So, Rosenthal shoots skeet?

Postcard campaign to his neighbors accusing him of that?

obamaskeetshooting.jpg

So, Rosenthal shoots skeet? Probably his private range, because no club with a smidgeon of self respect would grant a twatwaffle like him membership.
I had heard he shoots trap. Either discipline I'm sure he's not as good as he thinks he is. Unfortunately there are clubs that as long as they're taking your money and you shoot their preferred discipline they'll have you as a member.

I had heard he shoots trap. Either discipline I'm sure he's not as good as he thinks he is. Unfortunately there are clubs that as long as they're taking your money and you shoot their preferred discipline they'll have you as a member.
Someone has to have seen him. If you saw hitler you would know. Must be a super, super fudd club. Time to go after street sweeper/ trench guns.
So what city does he live and what fudd clubs are around there?

So, Rosenthal shoots skeet? Probably his private range, because no club with a smidgeon of self respect would grant a twatwaffle like him membership.

Someone has to have seen him. If you saw hitler you would know. Must be a super, super fudd club. Time to go after street sweeper/ trench guns.

They used to use the fact he was a gun owner as the opening to all stories bout him.

He has been seen at Ipswich Fish and Game Association and other in that area.

ETA: Straight Shooter

See that Article and old NES thread John Rosenthal, again...

Last edited:
They used to use the fact he was a gun owner as the opening to all stories bout him.

He has been seen at Ipswich Fish and Game Association and other in that area.

ETA: Straight Shooter

See that Article and old NES thread John Rosenthal, again...
Time to join Ipswich Fish and Game Association and get enough info to give him shit. THis may sound crazy but its time the fudds feel the heat, let's push to ban their guns. Not actually but make the threat real. These f-ers need to understand that this evil will take them too.

Time to join Ipswich Fish and Game Association and get enough info to give him shit. THis may sound crazy but its time the fudds feel the heat, let's push to ban their guns. Not actually but make the threat real. These f-ers need to understand that this evil will take them too.

Always understand that NES forum is great for learning but also for the collection of the information. You want to be a good boy in the classroom who knows how to avoid ever present information collecting agency and get straight As. [thumbsup]

game.jpg

One more for ya:
Capuano and Pressley squabble over NRA pledge

----------
Petit-Homme said Capuano agreed to two of the group’s other demands: to publicly denounce Springfield gunmaker Smith & Wesson for shipping guns out of state that are illegal for sale in Massachusetts, and to form a youth-of-color advisory council within six months of his new term.

View attachment 244801 View attachment 244802

Then they should move out of Massachusetts and there would be no complaints. :rolleyes:

I believe if these anti gun folks really wanted to make a real impact, they would target criminals, drug dealers, and gang bangers.

The root cause is where it is at, not targeting the law abiding citizens.

Maybe Hogg and Rosenthal should spend time in the areas where violence is a way of life, and "turn them around".

I believe if these anti gun folks really wanted to make a real impact, they would target criminals, drug dealers, and gang bangers.

The root cause is where it is at, not targeting the law abiding citizens.

Maybe Hogg and Rosenthal should spend time in the areas where violence is a way of life, and "turn them around".
They don't want to make a real impact. They want to do away with guns. They don't like guns, they believe that nobody should have them.

They want to force their beliefs on the entire population

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are some clubs full of fudds and they either mostly or fully agree with rosenthal's positions.

McCains death came at a very untimely day for Rosenthal and his fake march.

The msm will go full retard on what a flag waving war hero McCain was.

The opportunity to use his death to bash trump will put him up for nomination to Rushmore.

Not a good look for gun banning whining snowflakes to be following that story.

I don't think that it's that they don't like guns. Rather, I think that they don't want US to have guns, but want their buddies to have lots of them to keep us in line.

They don't want to make a real impact. They want to do away with guns. They don't like guns, they believe that nobody should have them.

They want to force their beliefs on the entire population

Back
Top Bottom