David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

It wouldn't be along the route for media coverage it would be there to show the marchers what their efforts actually acheive. The media wouldn't show anything that speaks the truth unless it fits their agenda.

It would be like an ice cream truck covered with signs blaming sugar. Too late for that!
Teachers, parents and politicians created this. Educating them now makes no sense.

It would be like an ice cream truck covered with signs blaming sugar. Too late for that!
Teachers, parents and politicians created this. Educating them now makes no sense.
Educating people always makes sense. The problem is whether you can get through to them or not. Some are too far gone, some know what's right but they've got an agenda so for them it's no good but for those that are just going along for the ride because they think they are doing good an education might just get them to realize that they're on the wrong side of history.

Educating people always makes sense. The problem is whether you can get through to them or not. Some are too far gone, some know what's right but they've got an agenda so for them it's no good but for those that are just going along for the ride because they think they are doing good an education might just get them to realize that they're on the wrong side of history.

Not these! These were trained to educate you and you are fine with that. They want to represent you and they want you to get rid of your rights. They know more about you than you know about them. Educating them is a waste of time! Educating Maura, Pocahontas and their kids will only bring you more regulations and more hate.

Spend time on educating yourself. This is only a small part of the movement which will eventually destroy us all.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1032422591380770816

So if the route is secret then what exactly is the point of the walk? It's a useless gesture that nobody knows about. Great for us, but worst PR move for these people. Idiots.

Not these! These were trained to educate you and you are fine with that. They want to represent you and they want you to get rid of your rights. They know more about you than you know about them. Educating them is a waste of time! Educating Maura, Pocahontas and their kids will only bring you more regulations and more hate.

Spend time on educating yourself. This is only a small part of the movement which will eventually destroy us all.

It will only destroy us all if we let it. I've got many years of education, I pay attention to the lessons of history and I've been around for over 6 decades so I know what this country was like before all the BS. Not all people can be swayed but there are those that can. There are members on here that weren't always pro-gun. Also I'm pretty sure John Lott and some other pro gun people started out anti-gun. Although the useful idiots are beyond hope we should never give up trying to educate because there are those out there who think they're doing the right thing but they're not totally indoctrinated and when presented with the facts and reality their minds can be changed.
Anyway I'm off to the range. Enjoy your day.

So if the route is secret then what exactly is the point of the walk? It's a useless gesture that nobody knows about. Great for us, but worst PR move for these people. Idiots.

The route is secret because they don't want people to realize that they never actually intended to walk that distance. Just planned to jump on a bus and drive out there from whatever hotel they're staying at. Looks bad when people realize no one is actually walking.

Where is hoggboy?

He doesn’t get up early for brainwashing drills.

You can’t make this shit up, tweeting for fakers to Rosie Ruiz the finish line...

——————————————
“If you guys couldn't walk with us on
@50MoreMass
make sure to join us for our last mile 11 AM on August 26th at Blunt Park in Springfield.”

50 Miles More (@50milesmore) on Twitter

Last edited:
Like humans in the Matrix, they are harvesting young anti-gun voters. Dark days will be coming.................
Lol, stop giving them credit, for the love of christ. This is what shitberg et al want you to believe, so you'll just bend over and sell your
stuff. 12 kids or whatever get paid by shitberg to "march" and you're shitting your pants?

Engaging young people is important, sure, I get that (and it's always been important, not just "in 2018") but this kind of hyperbolic alarmism never helps.

Hell a bunch of political surveys after parkland basically showed that this "young anti gun surge" was a patently bogus assertion, and that there was far less approval of gun control amongst millenials and other young people than widely asserted.

Not to mention after parkland, in other pol sci/sociology type surveys of "protests", most of the anti gun protests were staffed by pussy hat leftovers (basically a bunch of broads over 35 making up like almost half the crowds) with a few handfuls of young people in there.

This is even ignoring that a lot of that stuff is astroturf, too. ( EG, organized by people literally paid salaries to organize leftist/welfare types to protest by handing out things like gift cards etc to "protesters" )

-Mike

Last edited:
Lol, stop giving them credit, for the love of christ. This is what shitberg et al want you to believe, so you'll just bend over and sell your
stuff. 12 kids or whatever get paid by shitberg to "march" and you're shitting your pants?

Engaging young people is important, sure, I get that (and it's always been important, not just "in 2018") but this kind of hyperbolic alarmism never helps.

Hell a bunch of political surveys after parkland basically showed that this "young anti gun surge" was a patently bogus assertion, and that there was far less approval of gun control amongst millenials and other young people than widely asserted.

Not to mention after parkland, in other pol sci/sociology type surveys of "protests", most of the anti gun protests were staffed by pussy hat leftovers (basically a bunch of broads over 35 making up like almost half the crowds) with a few handfuls of young people in there.

This is even ignoring that a lot of that stuff is astroturf, too. ( EG, organized by people literally paid salaries to organize leftist/welfare types to protest by handing out things like gift cards etc to "protesters" )

-Mike

I sure hope you're right boss-man. :(

Like I said, everyone only imagines being defeated. All of you have been bullied into submission.

Read the comments and think about.

With equal energy, more in fact, imagine how you would succeed.

Lazy defeated couch potatoes, all of you.

Of course, because you are going to save the day by showing up with an unbiased mainstream media outlet who will give us fair coverage and not twist or edit what we say right? Since we live in reality, and not the make believe world you do perhaps you should start looking at the facts. The media is NOT ON OUR SIDE. They will not give us a fair hearing, not let us speak uncensored or unedited, and they will not publish the things we put out. Even a carefully prepared statement will not be published unedited, they will take several out of context sentences and make them seem to say something they don't. Or they will have a report talking about what it said, while not letting anyone see the actual statement since they will be lying about what was in it.

you can sit and complain about how you are so much better than us while yourself not addressing anything about how things work in reality. When was the last time you saw a news report that had the facts straight? They don't come to the experts, they ask rosenthal or bloomberg what they think. When someone on our side tries to weigh in, they are ignored or made fun of for "bullying" the other side with our horrible facts and trying to downplay their expertise with our use of technical terms that they don't know or care about.

We can make a difference, but only on a more personal level. Teaching people to shoot, taking people to the range, and just overall being what friends and family think of as a responsible gun owner. These things will make a difference, but it's hard in a place like mass where the general public will never be on our side. Our wins will come from the courts here, the legislature will never help us. We need to work with the way things are, and lying to ourselves about it does not help.

Of course, because you are going to save the day by showing up with an unbiased mainstream media outlet who will give us fair coverage and not twist or edit what we say right? Since we live in reality, and not the make believe world you do perhaps you should start looking at the facts. The media is NOT ON OUR SIDE. They will not give us a fair hearing, not let us speak uncensored or unedited, and they will not publish the things we put out. Even a carefully prepared statement will not be published unedited, they will take several out of context sentences and make them seem to say something they don't. Or they will have a report talking about what it said, while not letting anyone see the actual statement since they will be lying about what was in it.

you can sit and complain about how you are so much better than us while yourself not addressing anything about how things work in reality. When was the last time you saw a news report that had the facts straight? They don't come to the experts, they ask rosenthal or bloomberg what they think. When someone on our side tries to weigh in, they are ignored or made fun of for "bullying" the other side with our horrible facts and trying to downplay their expertise with our use of technical terms that they don't know or care about.

We can make a difference, but only on a more personal level. Teaching people to shoot, taking people to the range, and just overall being what friends and family think of as a responsible gun owner. These things will make a difference, but it's hard in a place like mass where the general public will never be on our side. Our wins will come from the courts here, the legislature will never help us. We need to work with the way things are, and lying to ourselves about it does not help.

Defeated and defensive.

It remains status quo because we all let it.

Of course, bringing people to the range and teaching is important, very important.

I earned a personal shot, sure, I have a thick skin.
I am not better than you and that is not an excuse to ignore what I have said.
We all have to be far more proactive.

Defeated and defensive.

It remains status quo because we all let it.

Of course, bringing people to the range and teaching is important, very important.

I earned a personal shot, sure, I have a thick skin.
I am not better than you and that is not an excuse to ignore what I have said.
We all have to be far more proactive.

Proactive how? I would love a chance to do something, I just don't see how it can be done in the current climate. This march is a trap for us, bait for us to say or do something they can spin. What is your plan for getting some media on our side? Until we have national media that isn't fox news get our message out we are going to have issues.

The Telegram gave them some creative photography, all close ups, that don't show relative size of the "crowd".

PHOTOS: “The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts”
August 23, 2018 at 11:06 am
“The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts” march and rally aimed to keep gun reform issues in the national spotlight.
Photos: “The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts”

Like I said, everyone only imagines being defeated. All of you have been bullied into submission.

Read the comments and think about.

With equal energy, more in fact, imagine how you would succeed.

Lazy defeated couch potatoes, all of you.
That's rich, coming from the guy who's expecting, or better yet, demanding people to show up and be civil. That's pussyfied shit, because the time to talk, educate and argue is over. Bruises speak louder than a thousand words. Be civil with your enemies! Worked out great in the last decades, from "winning hearts and minds" to protesting on a Saturday in front of an empty state house. IMO, it's time to put up or shut up. You're probably some cubicle monkey posting here during his 15 minutes break, from your phone, because you employer blocked gun related shit on his wifi.
Lazy? Guilty! It's my day off, and I try to do as little as possible.
Couch potatoe? Guilty! You'll get my couch if you pull it from under my cold, dead, French ass.
Defeated? Try to pull this shit in my back yard, and lean back and enjoy the shit show unfolding.
YOU be nice and civil.

"Proactive how? I would love a chance to do something, I just don't see how it can be done in the current climate. This march is a trap for us, bait for us to say or do something they can spin. What is your plan for getting some media on our side? Until we have national media that isn't fox news get our message out we are going to have issues."
This State is gone as far as our rights. The best thing we can do is support the NRA, GOAL, COMM2A, SAF, GOA, etc. with money, which is the only way we can stay above water. Remember, no matter what you think about President Trump his court appointments will pay HUGE dividends down the road.

That's rich, coming from the guy who's expecting, or better yet, demanding people to show up and be civil. That's pussyfied shit, because the time to talk, educate and argue is over. Bruises speak louder than a thousand words. Be civil with your enemies! Worked out great in the last decades, from "winning hearts and minds" to protesting on a Saturday in front of an empty state house. IMO, it's time to put up or shut up. You're probably some cubicle monkey posting here during his 15 minutes break, from your phone, because you employer blocked gun related shit on his wifi.
Lazy? Guilty! It's my day off, and I try to do as little as possible.
Couch potatoe? Guilty! You'll get my couch if you pull it from under my cold, dead, French ass.
Defeated? Try to pull this shit in my back yard, and lean back and enjoy the shit show unfolding.
YOU be nice and civil.

Nothing uncivil about anything I have said.

And look, you are now involved. A bit testy, but involved.

Proactive how? I would love a chance to do something, I just don't see how it can be done in the current climate. This march is a trap for us, bait for us to say or do something they can spin. What is your plan for getting some media on our side? Until we have national media that isn't fox news get our message out we are going to have issues.

Like any situation we undertake, we plan for what we know will happen, and do our best to anticipate what may surprise us.
Everything has an appropriate response. Be prepared.

Or the bully wins

My response to this thread initially was from reading all the defeatist posts.

I will continue to be pro active. You guys can do what you want.

From what I remember, they don't seem to be particularly close to the factory. I remember a fence or wall around the property and a gated entrance. The guards were, ahem, serious about their jobs also. Not particularly cheerful fellows either. Professional, but not cordial. And that was to a group of people who LIKED the company.

The Telegram gave them some creative photography, all close ups, that don't show relative size of the "crowd".

PHOTOS: “The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts”
August 23, 2018 at 11:06 am
“The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts” march and rally aimed to keep gun reform issues in the national spotlight.
Photos: “The 50 Miles More: Massachusetts”

same kids in all photos,especially the girl with olive drab baseball hat who is in every crowd photo

As I stated before they cant get onto S&W property unless they are invited in. S&W security has arrest powers given to them by the City of Springfield and the Springfield Police and they do take there job seriously. There is nowhere to assemble that isn't privet property around S&W there is only the side shoulders of Roosevelt Ave and this would not be enough room for hundreds of marchers. Did they get permits to assemble? Are the other business around S&W going to open up there property to these marchers? Will S&W let them beyond the fence? Will they be blocking Roosevelt Ave? Not sure and I am not sure that they have though this out. There has been no mention about how they will assemble at S&W to present there demands. Big Y Foods offices are across the street from S&W and if they open up there property to these marchers I will be Boycotting Big Y from now on.

When they arrive at S&W the company should offer them milk and cookies and invite them for a tour of the plant. Then invite them to the S&W range to shoot some of their fine firearms. Turn the tables on the little bastard
Just the thought of doing so will turn them into quivering masses of flesh.

As I stated before they cant get onto S&W property unless they are invited in. S&W security has arrest powers given to them by the City of Springfield and the Springfield Police and they do take there job seriously. There is nowhere to assemble that isn't privet property around S&W there is only the side shoulders of Roosevelt Ave and this would not be enough room for hundreds of marchers. Did they get permits to assemble? Are the other business around S&W going to open up there property to these marchers? Will S&W let them beyond the fence? Will they be blocking Roosevelt Ave? Not sure and I am not sure that they have though this out. There has been no mention about how they will assemble at S&W to present there demands. Big Y Foods offices are across the street from S&W and if they open up there property to these marchers I will be Boycotting Big Y from now on.

lol hundreds? maybe 50 ppl or less lol depending on how many they paid... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom