• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dems/Biden want to close Lake City ammo plant

I have said it a few times, Biden and the Dems are going to do everything they can to reduce ammo availability to us. I also firmly believe that the Czech company's purchase of a bunch of all the other ammo companies was facilitated by Biden - they won't let Jet Blue and Breeze Airways merge (not that I care, but just using it as an example) but they will let a foreign company buy 75% of ammo production in the U.S. If we get another 4 years of Biden, we will be frucked.

Last edited:
Stack it high and deep. I was putting my latest order away and came across an older package I forgot I had. It felt like buy one get one free…

Yep, if Biden gets back in I have a feeling ammo availability and cost is going to be a problem. If they can't beat down the 2nd Amendment they'll find other ways to fruck with us.

Stack it high and deep. I was putting my latest order away and came across an older package I forgot I had. It felt like buy one get one free…
components, not the ammo. powder, brass, primers, bullets and learn how to cast.

and it is not a reason to panic - just a common sense to be self-sufficient.

components, not the ammo. powder, brass, primers, bullets and learn how to cast.

and it is not a reason to panic - just a common sense to be self-sufficient.
Yeah I got all that. Well mostly. I sold off my primer supply when it hit $100 a brick. Sad to see that has not recovered…

Yeah I got all that. Well mostly. I sold off my primer supply when it hit $100 a brick. Sad to see that has not recovered…
i stocked up mostly at $80-$100 mark. $100 was for large rifle cci200 that now simply had dissipated into the air.
just looked at ammoseek to check - still no sign of cci #200. small rifle is there, in both #400 and #450 but not the large one.

That pesky constitution has thwarted a direct ban on weapons again.

Pivot to the components next because they want all of the pie for common sense gun control.

They want the sugar, flour and apples so you essentially have nothing.

Me: I have enough ammo.

Voices in my Head: You never have enough.

Me: I just bought more.

VIMH: Remember 2014, 2017, 2020?

Me: I bought all that reloading stuff.

VIMH: Remember how hard it was to get that stuff?

Me: No one said it was going to be that hard to get and expensive. ( now starting to whine)

VIMH: Stop whining you got a literal ton of lead for free.

Me: But I promised not to even think about doing this stuff. It's so time consuming.

VIMH: You need another caliber.

Me: I just bought dies and projectiles for .380

VIMH: You need dies, projos, and powder for 5.56.

Me: No! Not doing it. (defiantly)

VIMH: Oh you will. You know you will. Bwahahah

"ooh I better vote for Trump or else Biden is going to end the second amendment". JFC this is the same sh*t I get from the NRA that p*sses me off. Also if you think Trump is even going to do anything I have some bridges for sale.
I don’t think trump is going to do anything to the 2A, and that enough for me

But Biden will absolutely meddle with it and it’s definitions
Muh bumpstocks was a political play before you start crying about the ban

I’ll take a healthy serving mean tweets, and border security with a side of a good economy over the current potato club running the show

Lesser of 2 evils? Maybe but where have you been for the last 25 years?

I don’t think trump is going to do anything to the 2A, and that enough for me

But Biden will absolutely meddle with it and it’s definitions
Muh bumpstocks was a political play before you start crying about the ban

I’ll take a healthy serving mean tweets, and border security with a side of a good economy over the current potato club running the show

Lesser of 2 evils? Maybe but where have you been for the last 25 years?

One single mass shooting under Trump and he'll be perfectly willing to toss us all under the bus. Dianne Feinstein will be cackling in her grave. Remember it was Trump's own bump stock ban that gave the ATF the power to ignore the APA and make up laws from the back office.

All of this shate over the last couple of days is making me ill. I have enough to deal with taking care of my wife and now it looks like the shate has clogged the fan. I noticed the prices of rifles climbing right back up there again...... Lowers also,, lol. Paul.

One single mass shooting under Trump and he'll be perfectly willing to toss us all under the bus. Dianne Feinstein will be cackling in her grave. Remember it was Trump's own bump stock ban that gave the ATF the power to ignore the APA and make up laws from the back office.
You convinced me let’s let Biden and his administration have it for another four years

Back
Top Bottom