• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

Too bad he's not going through Fall River. I'd have to talk to some of my old friends to make sure he gets through...um...safe.

how is his armed security going to fare with MA gunz laws?

must overcome desire to set off blanks on route, must overcome desire to set off blanks on route.......

Pack of firecrackers. Cigarette. Insert fuse in base of cig, light, and walk away.

how is his armed security going to fare with MA gunz laws?

must overcome desire to set off blanks on route, must overcome desire to set off blanks on route.......

this makes a real interesting point. stop & frisk is done all the time on people who the LEO's think are carrying...

Pack of firecrackers. Cigarette. Insert fuse in base of cig, light, and walk away.
Unfortunately the new cigarettes burn out if not being smoked. It's so alcoholics can no longer fall asleep and burn up the couch they passed out on. There is no freedom anymore.

The walk plans to stop at S&W where they will ask the company to stop making illegal weapons. I hope S&W just ignores them.

Participants in the 50 Miles More: Massachusetts March are calling on Smith & Wesson to stop making and distributing guns that are illegal in Massachusetts under the state's assault weapon ban, and to donate $5 million to "research violence caused by Smith & Wesson weapons to offset the lack of federal research funding for the gun violence epidemic."

Florida school shooting survivor David Hogg to join gun control march from Worcester to Springfield

Unfortunately the new cigarettes burn out if not being smoked. It's so alcoholics can no longer fall asleep and burn up the couch they passed out on. There is no freedom anymore.

LOL, pretty clear I don't smoke- but damn! You are right, no freedom anymore! Maybe bring back a pack from overseas? Roll your own?

Yup they go out halfway through now. More big brother crap

It's been a long time since you've had a cigarette, no?

They're now designed to extinguish themselves (their selves?)...f***...i hate english.

ETA...damnit...someone beat me to it...i still don't know which way to say it though. themselves? is theirselves one word...or two?

They must have been deemed "assault cigarettes" as seen here:

Last edited:
I'd go and whip dildos at him, but I used all mine up...

Back
Top Bottom