Daunte Wright Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Edit: Shot by cop who thought she was using a TASER

Like 5 seconds prior to the shot, you can see a large yellow taser on the male officers left side. I'm assuming they have the same model. But just a guess.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 6.44.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 6.44.58 PM.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 19
Not normally doing something isn’t the same thing as breaking the law.
No it isn’t. But I’m willing to bet pointing a long gun out of the hotel room you’re staying in breaks more than one law. . To the original point. I don’t think Greg really has a legitimate concern that he is going to be shot to death by the police. Unless he’s stupid.

Last edited:
So was the officer in fear for his life or the lives of the citizens the police used to protect or maybe was he just trigger happy?

Usually when a firearm discharges we get a loud report, a jump of the shooters hand, a cycling of the action, gases, and a bright casing flipping out of the port. I saw none of those things. Why should I believe, from watching that video, that someone got shot.

More fake shit to gaslight us from hoax central, Minneapolis

That's the same thing just from a different perspective.

Again, PD's higher people off all genders and races and backgrounds who are probably way less qualified to be a cop than other people they don't higher, and it's rarely has anything to do with those things (ie. gender, race).
My argument will take a tangent off of this thread. I am questioning quotas and affirmative action. Except with police, it can become life or death

Usually when a firearm discharges we get a loud report, a jump of the shooters hand, a cycling of the action, gases, and a bright casing flipping out of the port. I saw none of those things. Why should I believe, from watching that video, that someone got shot.

More fake shit to gaslight us from hoax central, Minneapolis
So you are saying when the cops jump out the way, and the police officer said I shot him, the police were lying? You have a point that only one shot was fired remarkable

I am now wondering what the statistics are on cops mistaking their Gun for their taser.
I did not watch the video because only so much of those things you can watch

You would never know because admitting to that would be pretty bad. This was on video and from what I read she says taser before she uses it so hard to pretend it was not a mistake.

in most cases in the past you would not be on video and just play you did it from the immediate threat or pretend you saw a “gun” etc.

You are better off betting on need force over opps that was an accident

Ya, you are right.

Shaver deserved to die in that hotel hallway.
Is that what I said? You and I both know you’re concerned for some overzealous cop gunning you down is nonsense. The numbers don’t Bare it out. The case you sited is a tragedy. But it was brought on by the individual and his stupid drunken actions. He definitely didn’t deserve it but he sure helped cause it. Don’t be a stupid drunk pointing rifles out hotel room windows and you should be OK.

Last edited:
Is it SOP to shoot at somebody who decided to flee in his car if the guy wasn't wanted on a felony warrant or it wasn't a felony stop ?
Pretty much a SCOTUS ruling saying NOT to do that. But what do I know.

I didn't even read this one. I hope there is more to the story than the headline.

Admittedly, the only tazers Ive seen deployed have been on the internet, but it seems like they tend to be more or less the same size and shape as a pistol and gripped and aimed the same way. (Is this accurate?) If they were different enough from pistols to cause your brain to say "ayo hol up dis aint right" things like this would be less likely to happen Id imagine. Something shaped, held and aimed like a flashlight or brass knuckles perhaps? The fact that theyre painted yellow doesnt seem to be cutting it.

Admittedly, the only tazers Ive seen deployed have been on the internet, but it seems like they tend to be more or less the same size and shape as a pistol and gripped and aimed the same way. (Is this accurate?) If they were different enough from pistols to cause your brain to say "ayo hol up dis aint right" things like this would be less likely to happen Id imagine. Something shaped, held and aimed like a flashlight or brass knuckles perhaps? The fact that theyre painted yellow doesnt seem to be cutting it.
Do the Tasers weigh the same as a loaded pistol?

I’m assuming Yellow so forget that defense
Mine's black. On my vest cross draw so I'd have to be pretty far down the line to mistakenly pull it vs my firearm.

After watching Donut's video, I stand by my original statement, I was hoping for something, but when I heard the officer yell 'taser', then boom, I'm 100% down with Donut's comments as well.

“We can definitely look at the video and ascertain that she will not be returning (to work)

What a f*** up that was. There was no malice in it just incompetence

Back
Top Bottom