Daughters

fencer

NES Member
Rachael is the one on the left. Honor student all through highschool, graduated Magna from UMiami last year.

ROO_zpsras2ryah.jpg

So what does the prom queen do on the weekend? She puts on a flannel and goes shooting with Dad and her younger brother. [grin]

RANGE2_zpsdiexi7jh.jpg

RANGE_zpseshefoyj.jpg

Keep the faith all of you Dad's out there. There is hope.

You have beautiful daughters! Congratulations to the honor graduate. You must be a very proud dad.

Thanks - only the one on the left is mine. The girl in pink is her best friend.

I am very proud, but have to give all of the credit to my wife. She helped with homework, and still does, was involved in all of the activities, and put dinner on the table every night.
I told the bed time stories and scared the boyfriends... [grin]

Couple more pics. I took all three kids. My son is 14 and a real shooter and been shooting since he was 6. My youngest is 11 and not ready yet but wanted to come. I think this summer she might give it a try. All kids are different.

IMG_0203_zpsggp5znn8.jpg

IMG_0205_zpsbcovnjfa.jpg

I am very proud, but have to give all of the credit to my wife. She helped with homework, and still does, was involved in all of the activities, and put dinner on the table every night.

b6f50463b435.jpg IMG951884_resized.jpg

And the time goes OH SO QUICKLY, doesn't it? ...
My 9 year old daughter, on the left, taken TEN YEARS ago, shooting "her" S&W617.... And her again recently, now 19, shooting "her" G26 and then G22... requesting her LTC app for her 21st birthday. Hopefully she won't need one, as maybe we'll live in a free state by then!!
Time flies. God bless every second you get to spend with your "little" girl.
PS: "all the credit" to your wife? Hardly. I'm thinking Dad had at least a little something to do with raising an Angel.

Peace.

Last edited:
Great job dads and moms.

D.A.D.D.

Dads Against Daughter Dating - Shoot the first one and word will get around.

You might not have to be cleaning your guns when the date comes to pick up your daughter.

When the date comes to pick her up, she'll probably be cleaning her own guns!

That would send a message!

Only downfall is ammo isnt cheap lol

True.. but knowing that your little girl can put a whole mag into a paper plate at 30 feet is priceless.

She likes to shoot the 22's and I have admittedly been hoarding a bit. Now I only have 8k left.

My Boy on the other hand, he eats 45 like they were cheerios. I was loading a mag when I heard him empty a mag in 8 seconds. I lean over and say " Hey Rambo - slow down - hit the target with every round". He points down range and all 8 are on the splatter target at 50' and he is grinning. So I smiled and said " Tighten up those groups"... He sure does love a full size 1911 and says it will be his first handgun.

you're raising them well! my 14 yr old daughter likes shooting .22 rifles and pistols, and my 8 yr old daughter shoots our Henry lever 22. they rack Glocks and Beretta to check for safety, and that's #1!

You both did something right, well done.

congrats, you have beautiful, smart and well armed daughters.....Im glad I have a son though as I think the first guy who made my daughter cry would end up getting me locked away for a very very long time!

my daughter is 7 soon to be 8, i asked her if she wanted to go shooting....She told me nope [sad2]

My younger daughter, almost 17, used to like shooting my Mark III, but she lost interest quickly. She hasn't been to the range in a while.

She does like archery, and asked for throwing knives one year for Christmas. It's a Hunger Games thing.

My oldest daughter just got her LTC in the mail a couple of months ago. The youngest one has had her FID for a couple of years, but just turned 18, so she can buy her own ammo.

As my friend Bill from NC said "I got a backhoe and 50 acres, they'll never find the body".

The first time I met my GF's extended family one of her cousins came out, looked me over, and yelled into the house "Hmm looks like we need to dig a deeper hole, or at-least cut him in half first."

I just responded "uhhh so I brought beer, where should I put the cooler?"

Back
Top Bottom