Moroccan stabs mother,3 daughters at French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

"Initial reports claimed the man struck because he was angered by the women being "scantily dressed," but a local prosecutor has denied this.

Raphaël Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said: "I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code."

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

"Initial reports claimed the man struck because he was angered by the women being "scantily dressed," but a local prosecutor has denied this.

Raphaël Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said: "I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code."

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported."

"How to Scrub the Headline 101" @ The School of the U.N.

Sorry I guess it falls under freedom of religion. [thinking]

Unlike Obama, the French isn't afraid of calling out radicals and putting the blame where it belongs.

The '13th Demi-Brigade de Legion Etrangere' (French Foreign Legion) preferred a more 'hands on approach', the bayonet charge ...why waste bullets ?

That works too.
As long as the body is defiled to the point they can't enter heaven.
That seems to be one thing that does scare the shit out of them.
Worked like a charm for Pershing.

Unlike Obama, the French isn't afraid of calling out radicals and putting the blame where it belongs.

Here's an interesting take on British massaging the truth of islamic terrorism. I think most of the EU is like this (or worse) from what I've been reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
That works too.
As long as the body is defiled to the point they can't enter heaven.
That seems to be one thing that does scare the shit out of them.
Worked like a charm for Pershing.

This is how it's done. This war has to be taken to the psychological. Capture Daesh soldiers, dip a knife in pig's blood, show them the knife and decapitate them on video for all their wanna-be jihadis to see. Geneva conventions won't allow this, but these animals don't play by the rules and won't learn any other way.

Blackjack Pershing knew how to handle savages.
Firing squad in front of a pit full of pig entrails.
No 72 virgins for you pal.

I think the next President should announce this on Al-Gore-zerra. If you are part of Isis and we catch you or any part of your body on the battlefield, we will bury you with a pig. Call it the SPAM doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom