• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas woman shoots dead 14-year-old boy after 'he tried to break in through her window' while her four younger daughters were home

Living with shooting a 14 year old kid is a tragedy...him doing dumb shit or not.

No one should have to do that

In my eyes you cease any claim to innocent minorship once you do something as adult as a home invasion. That argument should only be applicable to crimes like shoplifting, vandalism, and sneaking into movies. Home invasion, murder, rape, kidnapping, should all be met with immediate lethal force. You should be taught at a young age by your dad that there's a certain line that if you cross your life is forefeit.

You run up you get done up.

In my eyes you cease any claim to innocent minorship once you do something as adult as a home invasion. That argument should only be applicable to crimes like shoplifting, vandalism, and sneaking into movies. Home invasion, murder, rape, kidnapping, should all be met with immediate lethal force. You should be taught at a young age by your dad that there's a certain line that if you cross your life is forefeit.

And if their dad isn’t around to teach them about that line? Fathers are missing from over 70% of homes that troubled youth live in.

You keep missing the point and keep doubling down. Nobody has said it wasn’t justified to shoot the kid.. it WAS. But it’s still an unfortunate event, it’s NOT “good news” when a person that young decides to make bad decisions with dire consequences.

I agree that one should be taught that valuable lesson, but what about those who grew up without a responsible father figure?

I agree that one should be taught that valuable lesson, but what about those who grew up without a responsible father figure?
Don't give a f***. What are you going to do, put the kid in a time machine? Is it sad, sure, but good luck

And if their dad isn’t around to teach them about that line? Fathers are missing from over 70% of homes that troubled youth live in.

You keep missing the point and keep doubling down. Nobody has said it wasn’t justified to shoot the kid.. it WAS. But it’s still an unfortunate event, it’s NOT “good news” when a person that young decides to make bad decisions with dire consequences.
It's always good news when a violent criminal gets smoked. I don't give a f*** if it's 10 years old.

It's always good news when a violent criminal gets smoked. I don't give a f*** if it's 10 years old.
Literally one post above you say “is it sad, sure”

And then go on to say it’s always good news even if they’re 10.
Some of you are such stellar role models for our community 😂😂

Ok... thats a really easy stance to have if you haven't done it.

But 14 is just a stupid kid was he redeemable...maybe...maybe not

But as the trigger puller you have to live with the fact you just killed someone a few years older than the babies in the bedroom he entered.

Its very easy to be dispassionate when reading words.

Its another thing to do the act and live with the consequences

In a more succint way of saying it

POST PHYSIQUE

It's sad that- the kid had nobody to guide them growing up. Beyond that, It's not sad when a criminal gets smoked.

I'm don't give a f*** about being a role model. I signed no such contract. 🤣

It's better than being an apologist for violent scumbag behavior.

Not my problem.

Have you ever done any force on force training under real stress?

Ok... thats a really easy stance to have if you haven't done it.

But 14 is just a stupid kid was he redeemable...maybe...maybe not

But as the trigger puller you have to live with the fact you just killed someone a few years older than the babies in the bedroom he entered.

Its very easy to be dispassionate when reading words.

Its another thing to do the act and live with the consequences

In a more succint way of saying it

POST PHYSIQUE

Its also really easy for me to be dispassionate when youre f***ing with my kids.

It's sad that- the kid had nobody to guide them growing up. Beyond that, It's not sad when a criminal gets smoked.

All kids do dumb shit... it's sad but it happens

The issue isn't on the kid though... the tragedy is for the shooter and the little 8 year old that had to watch someone die in front of them

Its also really easy for me to be dispassionate when youre f***ing with my kids.
Well...i hope you never have to find out and if you ever are unfortunate enough to be in the situation that you are every bit as hard in real life are you are on the internet

Do we know if this 14 year old kid had a prior criminal record? Did he have a past history of violent crime? Or was he making a stupid decision that could’ve even been based on a dare from his friends? Not saying it’s justified regardless of the reasoning. But you keep missing the point (as you often do any time we get into it)

I’m gonna go ahead and take a wild guess that you don’t have kids. If you do, you shouldn’t

Well...i hope you never have to find out and if you ever are unfortunate enough to be in the situation that you are every bit as hard in real life are you are on the internet

I think 30-40 years ago the gut check would be different. Not all that long ago in America kids committing serious violence was almost unheard of. On the other hand today we see videos of Dowannas 12 year old and his or her friends beating up homeless people to bloody pulps and so on. Minors as violent thugs is much mpre prevalent than it used to be.

Do we know if this 14 year old kid had a prior criminal record? Did he have a past history of violent crime? Or was he making a stupid decision that could’ve even been based on a dare from his friends? Not saying it’s justified regardless of the reasoning. But you keep missing the point (as you often do any time we get into it)

I’m gonna go ahead and take a wild guess that you don’t have kids. If you do, you shouldn’t
Go f*** yourself.

Not my problem.

Have you ever done any force on force training under real stress?
You just keep missing the point lol…. I’m going to put it in caps so you can make an attempt at comprehension: SHOOTING THE KID WAS JUSTIFIED.

I’m not arguing whether or not it was justified. I’m simply stating that calling it “good news” that a kid was killed is problematic. It’s sad news, not good.
GOOD news would be an article that said “Young Teenager was about to commit dumb decision, but in a moment of clarity, made a better decision and lived”

I know from experience that when that line is crossed I will go without flinching.

If you own guns for protection but do harbor any doubt you should look inwards and decide how much you want to hesitate when 1 second of inaction could cost you your life.

Now I will normally do anything i can to avoid a fight. I will negotiate plead manipulate and threaten before I ever use force.

f*** with my family and that all goes out the window.

You just keep missing the point lol…. I’m going to put it in caps so you can make an attempt at comprehension: SHOOTING THE KID WAS JUSTIFIED.

I’m not arguing whether or not it was justified. I’m simply stating that calling it “good news” that a kid was killed is problematic. It’s sad news, not good.
GOOD news would be an article that said “Young Teenager was about to commit dumb decision, but in a moment of clarity, made a better decision and lived”

Nobody gives a f*** what you think is problematic.

No just tired of moonbat shitlogic. 🤣
Right.. I’m a moonbat for thinking there’s something wrong with a person who would think there’s nothing sad about a 10 year old “criminal” being shot and killed. There’s a reason why people younger than 18 are often not tried as adults.. (yes, there’s some exceptions) but we as a society have agreed that people at the ages of 14 and below often make decisions without fully understanding the consequences of their actions.

Would the outlook be different if this kid had a long history of violent behavior, and was armed at the time? Yes. Yes it would. But you skipped over any question about whether or not this kid was just making a dumb decision and went straight for “Kill them and have no remorse about!! Celebrate it!”

Right.. I’m a moonbat for thinking there’s something wrong with a person who would think there’s nothing sad about a 10 year old “criminal” being shot and killed. There’s a reason why people younger than 18 are often not tried as adults.. (yes, there’s some exceptions) but we as a society have agreed that people at the ages of 14 and below often make decisions without fully understanding the consequences of their actions.

Would the outlook be different if this kid had a long history of violent behavior, and was armed at the time? Yes. Yes it would. But you skipped over any question about whether or not this kid was just making a dumb decision and went straight for “Kill them and have no remorse about!! Celebrate it!”
You certainly aren't getting an invite to the internet operators operating operationally circle jerk next week...

My friends and I would run into people's backyards hopping over fences when we were in middle school and race to the other side of the lawn to the next fence. Looking back on it now, what we were doing was pretty reckless... but never did we once think about breaking into somebody's home and stealing stuff. I think there is a fine line between fun and evil shenanigans. Sadly enough, this kid had to learn that lesson the hard way.

Awe, must’ve struck a nerve. Report me to the mods Mr. mod.
Dude, Chill.

People get your point, but you keep pounding on it.

We would love to live in a world where young kids don't commit crimes. We would love to live in a world with NO crime. But we don't live in that world and people are f*cking tired of the constant BS. Specially white males that most of the time would be called racist and be dragged through the courts ruining their lives. If you are not lucky, someone will try to get some politicial gain out of it and turn it into a huge mess.

You made your point, it is a tragedy the world is not perfect. Move on.

Last edited:
Dude, Chill.

Peoppe get your point, but you keep poinding on it.

We would all love to live in a world where young kids don't commit crimes. We would all love to live in a world with NO crime. But we don't live in that world and people are f*cking tired of the BS.
Don’t tell me to chill like I’m your son lol. Dr grant has a colorful history with me personally.. he never resists the urge to want to stir up controversy. I’ve seen quite literally hundreds of comments by him over the passed two years purposely antagonizing and condescending users that he doesn’t agree with. That’s not the role a moderator is supposed to play, their entire purpose is to “moderate” which means to keep conversations on topic and boot people that escalate controversy. He does the opposite, he stirs the pot. If calling him out for his bullshit gets me booted, so be it, but the dude is a scumbag.

Don’t tell me to chill like I’m your son lol. Dr grant has a colorful history with me personally.. he never resists the urge to want to stir up controversy. I’ve seen quite literally hundreds of comments by him over the passed two years purposely antagonizing and condescending users that he doesn’t agree with. That’s not the role a moderator is supposed to play, their entire purpose is to “moderate” which means to keep conversations on topic and boot people that escalate controversy. He does the opposite, he stirs the pot. If calling him out for his bullshit gets me booted, so be it, but the dude is a scumbag.

Nah, moonbat retards like you tend to escalate and "stir" things around here more than I ever will. [rofl]

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom