Daniel Defense refusing to ship uppers to MA

Just when other companies are starting to get back into this state, shipping ammo which actually requires a.license, etc. . DD is going in the wrong direction. Their loss.

DD isn't the only "premier" company doing this. Most of the big names are doing it. Almost anything the OP or anyone else would want can be sourced online.

If their lawyers can't understand that these parts are not regulated under any law then they simply shouldn't be practicing law.

Stop making excuses for shitty people.
If you can't understand that the MA AG doesn't care about the law and threatens to sue companies legally doing business with MA residents, then you should stop excusing your shitty AG.

If you can't understand that the MA AG doesn't care about the law and threatens to sue companies legally doing business with MA residents, then you should stop excusing your shitty AG.

It's literally never been an issue for unregulated gun parts, though. This "no shipping uppers/parts to ma" business is based off a poorly placed sense of irrational fear, likely caused by other vendors more than the AG. Then again there's a slim possibility that these companies signed consent decree enemas too, with gag orders. (which more or less inhibits them from blaming the AG or discussing the enema).

That said on the same token I generally don't care if a business refuses to ship stuff here. Then again there's PSA though, they can go suck start a toilet, but that's due to shitty business practices more than anything else.

-Mike

I question why they say they can't ship it but someone else can. How could that be possible?

If one can't ship to Mass, you would think that they all couldn't ship the exact same unregulated part to Mass.

How common are these consent decrees with gag orders? Can they be FOIA'd? What is the penalty for disclosing one?

This is harassment of lawful interstate commerce that wouldn't be acceptable if it weren't for the nature of the item being shipped.

I will mock any braying about 'Merica, freedom, and values by these spineless companies.

KB, you make no sense as far as making excuses for the AG. Let me know when you find a way to rein her in, no one in this state seems capable.

Last edited:
Meh, some people stock them out of state or look on ar15 specific forums. I picked up a LaRue upper for short money that way.

Back
Top Bottom