Dana has to Move Because of Violent Threats.

But liberals are so non-violent.
"National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

Loesch, a conservative commentator and syndicated talk radio host, followed the announcement of her family's move by condemning the way politically progressive society has treated not just her, but conservative women as a whole".http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spokeswoman-forced-move-death-threats/

1. It's nice that she can afford private security. May be push on her local "accommodating" cops to investigate and prosecute? Not everyone has luxury to move or have celebrity pull.

2. So Clinton's daughter is some celebrity figure too? WTF is this world coming too?

Liberals are not smart either....rape and death threats on a woman who is likely packing and can protect herself.

In this day and age I would think it would be really hard to move your family and stay hidden.

So someone got her cell number, threatened to murder her while police were at the house and nothing came of it? C'mon, bros.

1. It's nice that she can afford private security. May be push on her local "accommodating" cops to investigate and prosecute? Not everyone has luxury to move or have celebrity pull.

2. So Clinton's daughter is some celebrity figure too? WTF is this world coming too?

saw chelsea's tweet, so followed it . amazingly,(sarcasm) she doesn't mention it on her own twitter page. mom taught her well

The problem is the hypocrisy of gun control advocates issuing death threats on a 2A spokesperson.

The problem isn't the hypocrisy of CGA's ACTING OUT threats on people.

The problem is hypocrisy is that if this was some dolt alt-right guy, there would be 800 of us ready to pummel him and shut him the FU. Yet the Left is conspicuously silent. Look at the aftermath of the Softball shooting. Deer in the headlights and then got it off of the national stage as fast as they could. "Oh you got threatened? Good! You deserve it!" Yikes!

The problem is the hypocrisy of gun control advocates issuing death threats on a 2A spokesperson.

The problem isn't the hypocrisy of CGA's ACTING OUT threats on people.

The problem is hypocrisy is that if this was some dolt alt-right guy, there would be 800 of us ready to pummel him and shut him the FU. Yet the Left is conspicuously silent. Look at the aftermath of the Softball shooting. Deer in the headlights and then got it off of the national stage as fast as they could. "Oh you got threatened? Good! You deserve it!" Yikes!

These people have no principles and don't stand for anything. They just regurgitate the bullshit talking points and groupthink that media and public school education ingranes in them.

The problem is the left cherishes these scum bags because they do their dirty work.Threating mother and children goes too far.

The problem is the left cherishes these scum bags because they do their dirty work.Threating mother and children goes too far.

Threatening anyone for their. . . . . political beliefs goes too f'ing far. (Not sure political beliefs is the right term, but I'll let it stand. You all know what I mean.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go take a knee during the Goodell press conference. [rofl]

But, I did not hear this on the news. A woman threatened with gross bodily harm, rape and death via www overlooked by the liberal moonbat media? I do not believe it. /sarcasm/

This sounds like a job for 4chan if LE isn't going to get it done.
Let's see how frisky they want to get once their name , address, phone numbers and life history hit the net.

Back
Top Bottom