Dallas Shooting Thread

The NATO meeting in Poland is in the middle of the football stadium completely surrounded by all kind of forces. Based on what we saw today both parties should use Go To Meeting instead.

When the French people got full of blood lust they pretty much killed most of the ruling class. The blood is flowing here and if they don't get the rule of law respected then the escalation could lead to a French style blood letting.. in my opinion.

One of my reactions last night to Dallas was "Holy sh!t, if these people think that cops were trigger happy before, what are they going to be like after this mess?"

No, it's already happening in Ferguson and Baltimore. They just stop giving a shit, and hang around the station playing cards, and not making arrests. The crime rate skyrockets, people are less safe, and the cops say if you don't like us, go F yourself. The rule of law is breaking down in a big way.

No, it's already happening in Ferguson and Baltimore. They just stop giving a shit, and hang around the station playing cards, and not making arrests. The crime rate skyrockets, people are less safe, and the cops say if you don't like us, go F yourself. The rule of law is breaking down in a big way.

Yeah, actually thats a good point.

I can't blame them. Weather the storm till it clears. They'll kill each other and when the smoke clears, then normalcy will return.

These people are complaining about no police presence in their neighborhoods, then they are skittish when cops are nearby. Wtf do they want?! It's like being "a little" pregnant - no such thing.

Its a movie. One night a year murder is legal.

In the late 2010s, "The New Founding Fathers of America" have been voted into office following economic collapse, and eventually sanction a national civic tradition called "The Purge." The Purge occurs for 12 hours on March 21 to 22, from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. the next day, during which all crime is legal and all police, fire, and medical emergency services remain unavailable. Restrictions prohibit government officials "ranking 10" from being disturbed, as well as the use of all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, and bazookas). The Purge has resulted in unemployment rates plummeting to 1%, low crime, and a strong economy.

I can't blame them. Weather the storm till it clears. They'll kill each other and when the smoke clears, then normalcy will return.

These people are complaining about no police presence in their neighborhoods, then they are skittish when cops are nearby. Wtf do they want?! It's like being "a little" pregnant - no such thing.

Steven Crowder did a Facebook post that said the same folkes that wanted the cops gone now want them back in Baltimore. Seems it's turned to the wild west and nobody feels safe now.

Shooter stated to police that he had no affiliations with any organization.

At least thats what the police are saying.

To be honest with you I also had no clue that such "affiliations" are present in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the FBI said Hillary wasn't guilty...[rofl]

Let's be precise. She is naughty without any intent.

To be honest with you I also had no clue that such "affiliations" are present in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be precise. She is naughty without any intent.

30,000 government emails dissapeared, she is guilty no matter what the FBI says. The rule of law is gone and that's why the cops are being killed, no respect for the law anymore.

nE9EB2.jpg

Looks like there will be a lot more of these unfortunately... Stay safe out there guys,. All lives matter. Blue lives matter.

We have a serious cop problem in this country and newsflash, shooting cops is really the only true solution left because the courts and politicians are backing the cops at every turn and every "internal investigation" while on paid leave ends up with no charges.

People will only watch bad things happen for so long. Then people start snapping. And sure it's the borderline sociopaths who do it first, but that doesn't mean they are wrong.

The unfortunate position we find our country in is that a lot of good people are going to die with the bad, just like every single civil war ever fought. No only the bad apples get targeted when the "good apples" are standing by doing nothing.

This is going to happen more and I don't feel sorry for law enforcement in general. They are getting what they created by micromanaging people's lives and "just following orders".

To do that you need to kill the people in charge and a lot of the people who support them. That includes their families, their staff, the people who support them financially.

I used to think that you were just another internet tough guy, spouting off radical ideas and view points, without the balls to really do anything about it other than type it on your favorite website.
Now I am starting to think that there really may be something wrong with you. You still don't have the balls to do anything more than talk, but when you start carrying on about killing cops, kids and families, it makes you sound like exactly the kind of whack job I want nothing to do with.
People like you do more damage to our cause than good. No wonder the left thinks so many of us are violent nut jobs.

I used to think that you were just another internet tough guy, spouting off radical ideas and view points, without the balls to really do anything about it other than type it on your favorite website.
Now I am starting to think that there really may be something wrong with you. You still don't have the balls to do anything more than talk, but when you start carrying on about killing cops, kids and families, it makes you sound like exactly the kind of whack job I want nothing to do with.
People like you do more damage to our cause than good. No wonder the left thinks so many of us are violent nut jobs.

He's is making reference to historical events and natural progressions of societal breakdown and he is quite accurate in his assessments. I agree totally with them because I've read the history of such events myself and its exactly how it happens and why.
If he were standing at a podium with three initials after his name on the plaque on the front of it, would it make a difference in the presentation?

It's been clear for sometime that massive disruptions by BLM, BAMN, ANTIFA, and many others have been in the works for the conventions. I don't really know about the collusion with Lynch.. I hope to god it's not true. The idea that Martial law could be put in place because of some protesters at the convention in one city, and that it has the ability to have a truly long lasting effect, seems far-fetched. These violent leftists shouldn't be ignored; I've done some research on many of these groups and are totally fine with bringing violence to otherwise peaceful assemblies. I just don't think they have the ability to affect the system on the scale they'd hope to.

One wild card is the policies that the police departments and the inter-agency groups have in place for the convention. Also I heard some talk of potential failures in the acquisition of gear for riot police.

Listen to this interview from the beginning of June - he's saying that is exactly what is going to happen: there's going to be violence at the conventions.

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-saturday-brandon-darby-june-4-2016

- - - Updated - - -

By killing cops they may get the cops to back off which would allow violence at the convention. If all this is true then Americans should be alert to what is comming.

I've seen reports in multiple places this is exactly what is coming. It's already here in fact. Listen to the interview - the guy says that because of all the racism bullshit, the police are going to be hesitant to fully go after the protesters. Which will just make things worse.

Listen to this interview from the beginning of June - he's saying that is exactly what is going to happen: there's going to be violence at the conventions.

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-saturday-brandon-darby-june-4-2016

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen reports in multiple places this is exactly what is coming. It's already here in fact. Listen to the interview - the guy says that because of all the racism bullshit, the police are going to be hesitant to fully go after the protesters. Which will just make things worse.

Great interview!! Explains their proclivity for violence and how the "useful idiots" are being duped and used as sacrificial lambs for the violent left to further their communist take over.

It is long past time to assemble and call out ALL local militias in this country to stop these buffoons.

Note: All those who have been falsely mentally conditioned by the mass media and have adopted the demonization mindset of militias, you need to read what the militia is, read what its duties are and read about its unquestionable legality to exist. It is not only legal, it is mandated and whether you know it or not, YOU are part of the unorganized militia and will be required to perform as such if/when called upon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom