Dallas Shooting Thread

pretty sure he earned it.

however i do find it irritating how the narrative shifts to a crazy white guy jesus fanatic. the media will do anything to bring the spotlight towards their agenda, which includes featuring ass clowns like this guy Rev Hood.

I'm still not understanding the white guy condemning "white" America and the black fools who follow him are even more insane.

I'm still not understanding the white guy condemning "white" America and the black fools who follow him are even more insane.

It's easy to turn people against you if you don't hold up to honorable standards. When they call someone racist it means nothing until they have proof you are. When you have lost your integrity like Comey has then it's no suprise that all cops get condemned for his lack of honor. Corruption has taken hold and all kinds of kooks will step forward to gain some power from it being pointed out. Look at the black leadership, they have made millions separating the races.

Now Texas is an open carry State so State/Gov intel had to know there was a high probability of gun play.

So where were the SWAT team observation/sniper teams ?

Open carry results in a high probability of gun play? BS.

Where were the SWAT teams? They stayed home, after the Ferguson outrage of the police deploying men with rifles to defend themselves protest response has been severely impacted. That will change I suspect.

Why is it we have all this video of the Dallas shooter, and practically nothing from Orlando?
Only people that could really take a video were being shot at. Lots of darwin award candidates filming the Dallas shootout, not being directly shot at but hanging out in a window during a gunfight.

Only people that could really take a video were being shot at. Lots of darwin award candidates filming the Dallas shootout, not being directly shot at but hanging out in a window during a gunfight.

Good point, but there has been no security footage released right?

This shooter employed shoot and run tactics so it appeared there were more than one shooter. He would fire from one location a volley and scoot to another location and fire giving false image of several shooters. Also as was previously stated, sound reflections off other buildings gave the appearance of shots from several locations, audio reflections. Pinpointing source and not 1st, 2nd or more reflections is difficult under calm circumstances, but when you have buds down and adrenaline flowing hard, well it makes for a very difficult first few minutes to locate source, and that was when most of his killing was done.

Why is it we have all this video of the Dallas shooter, and practically nothing from Orlando?

There's a snapchat video from someone who got killed at the club. You don't see the shooter, but you hear the shots at the very end of the video. If I remember correctly, it was her brother who released the video to the media.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dteDCrE2ek8

It's funny how every one thinks MSM initial reports are accurate, but anything later is a conspiracy. People believe only what they want to

I don't trust the initial reports, later reports or final reports.

questioning a media that willfully omits or obfuscates facts in their "reporting" is the smart thing to do. the only question that needs answering is: "What's the agenda?"

why would you trust them on anything?

questioning a media that willfully omits or obfuscates facts in their "reporting" is the smart thing to do. the only question that needs answering is: "What's the agenda?"

Integrity is long gone in this country from politicions on down through the media. A real good media outfit would hold others in the media accountable for what they say. However the liars in media drag the integrity of the rest of the media into the mud. It's life of the lowest common denomenator, you are seen as the worst person in the group you run with. It's why cops,politicions and media are despised, they don't clean up their own house and they are seen as the worst actions that come from that house.

It's like the FBI, Comey has destroyed their integrity.

Anyone else read the part where Obummer said we shouldn't judge a whole group of people on the actions of one...

WTF have you been doing your entire presidency you *******...

Last edited:
Anyone else read the part where Obummer said we should judge a whole group of people on the actions of one...

He's totally the antichrist. He is marveled at for his peace (nobel peace prize???) but everything he does leads to war, hatred, and mayhem.

This. The initial reports are all over the place. I've lost complete faith in the MSM. They are part of the problem and can't be trusted. The problem is finding any source that can be fully trusted. I trust the sources most that place the blame where it belongs and not on an inanimate object and those that own them or the NRA or the Tea Party etc.

Yes, he likes to say this when it's a terrorist attack committed by the religion of peace or a person of color but he says the opposite when it's a white person that does the shooting. He wants to blame all gun owners for the acts of one.

Anyone else read the part where Obummer said we shouldn't judge a whole group of people on the actions of one...

Where were the SWAT teams? They stayed home, after the Ferguson outrage of the police deploying men with rifles to defend themselves protest response has been severely impacted. That will change I suspect.

If I remember correctly police in Ferguson,Mo. came under gunfire. Given the history of the BLM's posse tactics it's not a leap to imagine it would happen again. Agitated mobs with weapons... If the Dallas police chief was so weak kneed that he knuckled under political pressure and stood down SWAT he really screwed the pooch and the men he was sworn to protect. My statement about open carry was not a judgement about open carry...Nuff said

This stands repeating.

I think that reflects the suspects weapon. Or the police killed them using toy guns.

Correct. They do a poor job of spelling that out, but the last line (iirc) states there were "...22 instances of police mistaking toy guns for real ones" and the graphic show "toy guns -22".

This incident and events in the time after, only prove that things are going to get worse before they get better.

Point is the popular narrative is police are mowing down black men for no good reason and white men are untouched. Numbers tell a different story. Blacks are killed in numbers disproportionate to the smaller percentage of the population they make up. However, they also commit violent felonies at a disproportionate rate. Seems relevant to the thread.

"Whimsical" how? As in made up or false?

Back
Top Bottom