Dallas Shooting Thread

Yeah, i don't get it either.

Suppose cops murdered two white Red-state male concealed carry owners on video, then three white guys from Idaho starting shooting at cops. I think you'd see a little more sympathy from NES.

Police oppression affects us all - blacks may be the enemy at the moment, but we will all lose if this doesn't change.

You're over-simplifying the continuum

Yes they do.

They just did in Orlando.

They've been pandering to so many special interest groups for so long they've gotten to the point where they can't avoid eating their own.

Sure they can. Saw a headline earlier that Jesse Jackson was laying the blame for Dallas on Trump.

It could be--the video is from a long distance and my eyes are old. I haven't heard the audio, but we all know an AK makes a distinctive sound when fired at you.

For the tin foil folks, this gets Hillary off the front pages.

I think the guvement selectivly enforcing laws imigrationn and the espionage act, had played a role. People are pissed at the system. Hopefully it will hurt the BITCH

https://www.rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/

The morning after five police officers were fatally shot in Dallas, Texas, police officers were ambushed and shot in the St. Louis suburb of Ballwin, Missouri and Valdosta, Georgia. Authorities in Tennessee said Thursday’s shooting also targeted cops.

2 ambushes of cops today. One was a set up w/ a BS 911 call when the cop showed up the guy opened fire.

Sure they can. Saw a headline earlier that Jesse Jackson was laying the blame for Dallas on Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wers-rise-mean-spirited-division-America.html

Human rights activist Jessie Jackson has pointed the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for helping to create a rising climate of fear in America which has contributed to the shocking deaths of five police officers in downtown Dallas.

Rev Jackson said there was an 'anti-black mood' in America which also saw discrimination against immigrants, Muslims and women.

Speaking in the aftermath of the coordinated attack on 11 police officers in Dallas, Rev Jackson called on President Barack Obama to hold a conference on violence and racial disparities.'

Last edited:
One of the other sad things about this incident,

For large cities, Dallas has been one of the few that has appeared to be curbing excessive force by police, with police involved shootings down, excessive force complaints down, and a focus on using less lethal.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...essive-force-complaints-drop-dramatically.ece

I expect that now to change with an upward trend now.

Sort of makes you wonder...

Human rights activist Jessie Jackson has pointed the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for helping to create a rising climate of fear in America which has contributed to the shocking deaths of five police officers in downtown Dallas.

Rev Jackson said there was an 'anti-black mood' in America which also saw discrimination against immigrants, Muslims and women.

Speaking in the aftermath of the coordinated attack on 11 police officers in Dallas, Rev Jackson called on President Barack Obama to hold a conference on violence and racial disparities.'

Good. He can hold a conference on the racial disparities of the perpetrators of violent crimes while he's at it. F*ck him and that sh!tbag in the White House.

I guess no knock on the door will be required when they will come.

The grippers on some robots can handle delicate tasks, like putting a key in a door lock. The robots can also hold tools like saws, or a small shotgun used to break down doors. Some arms can deliver a fast punch, which is useful for breaking windows.

Dallas officers used several robots in a June 2015 incident in which a man shot at Police Headquarters and planted pipe bombs outside the building. One of the bombs, inside a duffel bag left in a parking lot, exploded as a robot lifted the bag. Another robot was used to approach a parked van occupied by the suspect.

A department spokesman announced in May that its bomb disposal unit had acquired new equipment, including robots.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the more ignorant statements I read so far in this thread.

I'll preface my comments with the disclaimer that I in no way condone what happened last night and the murder of police officers is in no way a rational solution to the issue.

Having said that, in what world do you not think the police have any culpability in the current climate of mis-trust and dislike of the police in general? There have been far too many instances of cops f*cking up on the job with the cop trying to lie his way out of the mess and cover his ass? While some degree of this behavior would be considered human nature, the level in which it occurs seems to be a systemic problem compounded by the reluctance of the so-called "good cops" to stand up and do the right thing.

It's not that good cops intend to be "bad". The behavior is part of the larger systemic and cultural issues with the police in general. If a good cop stands up, tells the truth and condemns the bad behavior of fellow officers, the good cop is the one who is ostracized by the "brotherhood".

Just maybe that reflexive lying to cover your ass creates an atmosphere where it's hard to believe the "in fear for my safety" claims made by officers when a shooting is even remotely questionable?

Please read the war on cops, and look and verify real statiscs, there is issue but small %

Calls for Black Lives Matter to be recognised as 'terrorist organisation' after Dallas shootings

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dallas-sni...ves-matter-be-recognised-terror-group-1569636

Funny we've been saying this for a while....

[rofl]

That's going to be really tough one to explain for a bunch of the local churches full of white liberals. The Unitarian church in Bedford center has a big BLM banner hanging from it's side. I went past a church in Concord that had a BLM sign on it's front lawn. I've seen a few others in the last couple of months with similar BS.

Call me crazy but I love how this is playing out. Getting the opportunity to thank the local hippies for promoting terrorism is just priceless.

- - - Updated - - -

Orlando = Muslim
Dallas = Black

Does not seem to play well to the white christian male with a gun narrative. It must just be the gun as that is the only thing in common. That the perp was bat shit insane has nothing to do with it...

Interesting that the last two shooters (Orlando and Dallas) - were basically government employees.

Seems like if they're going to ban guns - they ought to start with the government first.

You're looking at this the wrong way. The more people shooting cops that are not demonized in the news, the more likely it is something will change with cops because people won't view citizens sick and tired of police state bullshit as random lunatics.

We have a serious cop problem in this country and newsflash, shooting cops is really the only true solution left because the courts and politicians are backing the cops at every turn and every "internal investigation" while on paid leave ends up with no charges.

People will only watch bad things happen for so long. Then people start snapping. And sure it's the borderline sociopaths who do it first, but that doesn't mean they are wrong.

John Brown touched off a civil war that got hundreds of thousands of people killed. By all the accounts I have read - he was probably a certifiable lunatic.

Just listening on wbz 1030 while I sit in the car waiting. Talking about the shooter saying in Army training he would have trained with an M16 or m4 which are basic rifles. Basic? What happened to assault rifles? I'm confused.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just a single shooter now?

When did this shooting take place?

It would have to have been toward the beginning, no?

If not how does a lone shooter after shooting a bunch of cops end up in a gun fight with a sole cop, on street level?

He moves?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listening on wbz 1030 while I sit in the car waiting. Talking about the shooter saying in Army training he would have trained with an M16 or m4 which are basic rifles. Basic? What happened to assault rifles? I'm confused.

SKS's are assault rifles now.

The nazi party member is worse because they get to pass laws without usually feeling or seeing the direct effects of them.

If legislature passes a shit law and a cop decides to enforce said shit law, and gets killed because of it- the cop ends up paying the price for it but the legislator gets off scot free. That's ****ed up- because if it wasn't for the legislator, the cop would not have been put in that position to begin with.

It's just like with the moonbats and the wealth redistribution- the moonbats love it when the gov steals money and gives it out to others, but individually most of them don't have the balls to actually steal from people to give it to someone else.

-Mike

The real answer is that they are all responsible.

Matt Bracken addressed this in a short piece he wrote a while back called " What I saw at the coup" - about how a bunch of leftists are brought down when their little revolutionary stunt is called out with gun shots:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

It's fiction - but he's got a point. When the politicians and their mouthpieces start dying for their little escapades - it might force them to think twice about it. As it stands now , the cops hide behind their thin blue wall and government power - and the politicians and all the rest of them hide behind the cops and military power.

Not for nothing - but this is all EXACTLY why we have a second amendment.

They are setting it up for him being a victim, with PTSD, and the fact that he was an E3 after 6 years in service was due to rampant racism in the ranks.

I always feel obliged to add anecdotes, so here's one: When I was in, the only E3's with more than 3 years of service were the ones who had been busted, usually multiple times, for drugs or OUI. I wonder what his folder looks like.

The real answer is that they are all responsible.

Matt Bracken addressed this in a short piece he wrote a while back called " What I saw at the coup" - about how a bunch of leftists are brought down when their little revolutionary stunt is called out with gun shots:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

It's fiction - but he's got a point. When the politicians and their mouthpieces start dying for their little escapades - it might force them to think twice about it. As it stands now , the cops hide behind their thin blue wall and government power - and the politicians and all the rest of them hide behind the cops and military power.

Not for nothing - but this is all EXACTLY why we have a second amendment.

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier, all the liberal nitwits who say "we'll never need to fight the government again" yet the BLM folks have realized the only way to effect change at this point is to start shooting the people that are shooting them.

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier, all the liberal nitwits who say "we'll never need to fight the government again" yet the BLM folks have realized the only way to effect change at this point is to start shooting the people that are shooting them.
And the problem is that black men who shoot cops are freedom fighters who get a pass from the lunatic left and white men with guns who never shot anyone are domestic terrorist radicals.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom