• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dallas Shooting Thread

BREAKING: Law enforcement official tells CBS News Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson claimed to be a US Army Veteran.

"person of interest" shares his experience. harmless dude could have gotten himself killed awfully quickly just for having a rifle on his shoulder. thankfully he is ok.

[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/mistaken-dallas-shooting-suspect-describes-ordeal/[/video]

I hope this does not turn out to be accurate, thats a door we dont want opened

And the cops are now armed with grenades, you can count on escalation from this. Won't be long before the cartels or the terrorist up arm BLM with RPGS ect.

Im gonna dust off my tin foil hat ( lord knows I wear a large one ) why is it the lady whose husband was shot was not screaming or even crying next to her significant other bleeding profusely from gun shot wounds, and why was she allowed to move about even after she was told to remain still. The entire narrative is questionable in my eyes.

"person of interest" shares his experience. harmless dude could have gotten himself killed awfully quickly just for having a rifle on his shoulder. thankfully he is ok.

[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/mistaken-dallas-shooting-suspect-describes-ordeal/[/video]
And he gave his rifle to police so they could use it. That fact though will be ignored when they turn their attention us evil vile gun owners

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm very suspect of this organization, BPPO. They only had a FB page with 300 likes and not a shred of any other evidence on any search engine.
Screenshot
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...er political organization&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
https://twitter.com/hashtag/bppo

Cm11stjWIAAzIlP.jpg

Cm1teH7XEAAhO4d.jpg

Im gonna dust off my tin foil hat ( lord knows I wear a large one ) why is it the lady whose husband was shot was not screaming or even crying next to her significant other bleeding profusely from gun shot wounds, and why was she allowed to move about even after she was told to remain still. The entire narrative is questionable in my eyes.

My wife and I wondered the same thing. Remember she had a child in the car. I'm guessing a bit of shock set in. And she did break down later in a very convincing manner.

The really awesome thing about that BPPO post is that it was obviously not written by someone whose primary language is English. It looks like one of those translation device outputs or one of those awesome Chinese-translated-to-English User Manuals.

Foreign trolls?

They know that the cops in the other incidents will be ruled 'justified' and that's all that matters. You can't develop your own decisions/judgement when you are the business end of the govt.

Just a point of view but when the rule of law isn't equal people won't follow the law. When citizens are ambushed while politicions who commit crimes go free then people lose respect for the law. When cops ambush men then men will ambush cops, it's all escalation from here on out. The taste of blood is starting to hit the masses and it's all over the rule of law. The cops bosses have brought this to a head and good men are getting killed.

I wonder if the cops understand what brought this all on...or even care?
***So tell us what brought this on? Black kids are slaughtering themselves daily and it's the Cops fault? How about blaming the lamestream media for hyping Cop shootings and down playing black on black violent crime in Chicago, Detroit, Roxbury, etc.

It's all a plan to create enough anti gun sentiment so the second amendment can be overturned.

This is not random stuff by any means.

Call me crazy, but there is way too much of this stuff happening - fuel for the lefties to use to burn the Constitution.

BREAKING: Law enforcement official tells CBS News Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson claimed to be a US Army Veteran.

Well,,,,,,,,color me surprised!!!

Back track that "dot connection" in the big picture to the fairly recent impugning of "returning veterans", by DHS and this administration, labeling them as a threat.......where they mistakenly focused on "White Supremacists", Neo Nazis and Skinheads........surprise surprise!!! [rolleyes][rolleyes]

Kind of puts that bullshit theory to rest. What ever is a confused "news reporter" to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let them.

And then let them suffer the consequences.

It's all a plan to create enough anti gun sentiment so the second amendment can be overturned.

This is not random stuff by any means.

Call me crazy, but there is way too much of this stuff happening - fuel for the lefties to use to burn the Constitution.

I think if blame is to be placed for the climate, it goes to the media. I think all said and done Obama has actually been pretty good on trying to walk the line between respect for law enforcement and identifying issues with law enforcement as well.

The media makes the most peaceful time in decades look like armageddon. Most of the country isnt able to see through this, so they believe it and react as people controlled by the media will.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Just a point of view but when the rule of law isn't equal people won't follow the law. When citizens are ambushed while politicions who commit crimes go free then people lose respect for the law. When cops ambush men then men will ambush cops, it's all escalation from here on out. The taste of blood is starting to hit the masses and it's all over the rule of law. The cops bosses have brought this to a head and good men are getting killed.

You don't have to look very far to see this already. Look at the ar laws in ct and ny that wide and large are ignored

So I guess you subscribe to the current administrations. Don't name manes, just call them something different. A bank robber is a criminal, someone who shoots police officers and innocent civilians and disrupts a whole city is a terrorist !!! By definition, they create terror. They disrupt the lives of everyone around them causing everyone to fear for their lives When the Boston Marathon bombers, who are probably looked at by you as criminals, shut an entire city down, disrupted commence and all forms of transportation and brought thousands of police officers in to our communities and some treated some of us like criminals, yes that's what I said, CRIMINALS ! Is that the proper use of the word ? Or do you have a different definition of how some of us were treated during those days. So about those criminals, I say BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even really wrap my head around how you have this so backwards, or how you're misunderstanding the point of the objection, but terror and terrorism are buzzwords, or newspeak. Nothing more. They capitalize on emotion to advance an agenda, to classify a type of act or actor as extra bad because (apparently) our existing set of laws doesn't sufficiently punish the actual crime committed. The problem of course is that there's an undeniable element of social/political favoritism in play in how the terror label is used and how the terror charges are applied. Sort of like so called hate crimes. Someone gets their feelings hurt, or is put in fear, and a whole new layer of criminal charges comes into play.

Do yourself a favor and go look up who DHS considers to be a potential "terrorist" and then decide whether or not you think the word terror is used for socio-political purposes. Consider what it might take for you as a gun owner to be deemed a terrorist.

Well,,,,,,,,color me surprised!!!

Back track that "dot connection" in the big picture to the fairly recent impugning of "returning veterans", by DHS and this administration, labeling them as a threat.......where they mistakenly focused on "White Supremacists", Neo Nazis and Skinheads........surprise surprise!!! [rolleyes][rolleyes]

Kind of puts that bullshit theory to rest.

Cough...

Black man found hanging in a tree at 5am this morning in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/08/black-man-found-hanging-from-a-tree-in-atlanta-park-5993856/

I think if blame is to be placed for the climate, it goes to the media. I think all said and done Obama has actually been pretty good on trying to walk the line between respect for law enforcement and identifying issues with law enforcement as well.

The media makes the most peaceful time in decades look like armageddon. Most of the country isnt able to see through this, so they believe it and react as people controlled by the media will.

Mike

I think Law enforcement have mixed feeling Crazy...

I think Law enforcement have mixed feeling Crazy...

Im sure some do, but my guess is it follows party lines. The fact is the president shouldnt be giving law enforcement a blank check either. I think most here will agree with that.

Mike

CNN reporter on the scene just ran through the comments made by the shooter to the police negotiator and she actually said "The gentlemankilled by police made it clear that he was upset about the recent police shootings of black men". Yep... now he's a "gentleman".

Back
Top Bottom