Dallas Shooting Thread

Barry to us from Poland:

"When people are armed with powerful weapons........We will have to address it!"

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL SOON NEED A LICENSE FOR A SMALL ROBOT?
Well you already need a license for a flying robot right?

From drudge: 'BLACK POWER GROUP' CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

The Black Power Political Organisation wrote on its Facebook account that it was behind the attack and that 'more assassinations are coming'.

"‪#‎BlackPower‬! ‪#‎BlackKnights‬! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”

Absolutely - it drives me crazy that they vote for people like Obama who perpetuate their terrible living conditions.

Right, Dems force them to live in shitholes. They live in the conditions they like. Newsflash:cost of living in Newton is lower than in Roxbury, rent is comparable, gas in Newton is cheaper than anywhere in Boston, and buying groceries in Newton supermarkets is substantially cheaper than in one of the Roxbury corner stores.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

The Black Power Political Organisation wrote on its Facebook account that it was behind the attack and that 'more assassinations are coming'.

"‪#‎BlackPower‬! ‪#‎BlackKnights‬! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”
If they think they are pissed off, wait till they get a visit by the police. They will see cops who are really pissed at them.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

This is odd; I seem to recall that when Dylan Roof killed those people, the news was reporting within a couple of hours: 1) his identity, 2) that he had white supremacist leanings, and 3) that the shooting was racially motivated.

This case must be very complicated if they still can't identify the suspects in custody, why they did it, etc. Maybe the suspects haven't told them what race and sex they identify as.

That would be if they would vote. They do not. We do. We voted Barry in twice. Not necessary by actual vote, rather by non-voting or voting for Tom & Jerry instead got us where we are now. Blame us! We are idiots and we will repeat it again this year. We are not united and we do not care.

I can say first hand that before any election, there are teams of people canvassing neighborhoods in Chelsea, knocking on doors, handing out pamphlets, talking to anyone who will listen to get them to vote. Ive never seen that where I live. Suburban whites are probably the most lackadaisical group when it comes to voting.

Voter turn out in the North Shore seems to hover around 20%. The latest data I was able to find for Chelsea was for a local election and the turnout was 20%. Safe to say more people get off their ass for a national election that a local one so the turnout in Chelsea is probably higher than 20% which means its higher than the average in Middleton, Danvers, etc.

http://www.chelseacollab.org/who-we-are/programs/chelsea-voter-initiative

This is odd; I seem to recall that when Dylan Roof killed those people, the news was reporting within a couple of hours: 1) his identity, 2) that he had white supremacist leanings, and 3) that the shooting was racially motivated.

This case must be very complicated if they still can't identify the suspects in custody, why they did it, etc. Maybe the suspects haven't told them what race and sex they identify as.

They obviously have all that info and won't report it. They want to ban guns and blame white people. CNN/MSNBC have no idea how to report BLM people killing cops in coordinated attacks.

Right, Dems force them to live in shitholes. They live in the conditions they like. Newsflash:cost of living in Newton is lower than in Roxbury, rent is comparable, gas in Newton is cheaper than anywhere in Boston, and buying groceries in Newton supermarkets is substantially cheaper than in one of the Roxbury corner stores.

Sure you want to widely publicize that?

This doesn't fit the Kenyan's narrative.

They want to make sure they get the spin right and that takes time.

Police chief said that they expedited robot WITH THE EXPLOSIVE.

This is why I'm always skeptical of early news reports...

An unidentified gunman negotiated with police from inside a parking garage into the early morning hours, telling police he was angered over racially charged shootings and wanted to kill white people, police said. He was killed when police sent a robot in to detonate a bomb he had, police said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/0...s-wanted-to-kill-white-people-chief-says.html

They obviously have all that info and won't report it. They want to ban guns and blame white people. CNN/MSNBC have no idea how to report BLM people killing cops in coordinated attacks.

Thats because they haven't received their "marching orders" from their masters in D.C. as of yet. Once they do, their reporting will be monotonous and non stop for weeks/months.

Not sure if posted yet. Here is a link to a VIDEO of the early-on suspect, camo shirt and black pants, handing over his rifle to the cops, taking the cops business card in return. !!!!
How many of you NESers would do this????????? [shocked]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-how-gun-8377435
Hopefully enough people will quickly realize that he was mistakenly identified as a suspect and quickly cleared, before vilifying him. He sounds like most NESers - shows up to a protest with a slung AR, hangs out, stays out of trouble, chitchats with the cops when necessary.

My post was largely rhetorical. I suppose now the media will start smearing the cops to make it look like they deserved to get shot. I bet one of them went on vacation and left his dog in the back yard once. Totally deserved it.

Black Power Political Organization Takes Responsibilty For Murdering 5 Dallas Cops

20160708_BPPOFacebookPosting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom