Dallas Shooting Thread

I'm a little confused..

I've heard "stack them like cord wood" dozens of times here. Is it just because the protest wasn't something "you" support?

Everyone has their limits, and likely these 5 cops were good guys, but we can't have it both ways.

Either the government and their agents are bad or we accept their behavior.

Every no-knock done, every handcuffed person beaten or shot, every right trampled, bring events like this closer to reality.

all that said, I'm sorry for the officer's families

More police in Weston would lead to a statistically significant higher arrest rate and less police in Roxbury will make it a safer neighborhood? I think that blacks do commit more crime overall and that's the result of LBJ's war on poverty, the war on drugs, and Clinton era incarceration reforms, all of which marginalized racial minorities and drove them towards poverty.

While that may be true, I think you will find an over-representation looking just at arrest rates. Add to that, one can get away with a lot more with more space, IE not in the inner city.

Mike

Dallas Police Chief:

- The police took the suspect out by attaching a bomb to a robot and sending it in to the suspect and exploding it.

- Suspect indicated that he was upset about BLM, upset about police shootings, and that he wanted to target white people and especially white cops.

Dallas Police Chief:

- The police took the suspect out by attaching a bomb to a robot and sending it in to the suspect and exploding it.

- Suspect indicated that he was upset about BLM, upset about police shootings, and that he wanted to target white people and especially white cops.

by this afternoon it will all be guns bad, guns bad, guns bad! The spin will be epic on this.

at this point, we don't really know anything. People will report anything just for the sake of reporting. You know how this works.

Just confirmed that a bomb disposal robot placed an explosive near the suspect and detonated killing him.

This is going to be bad for gun owners. It's 100% about the AR-15, and now they have cops on their side.

Whoever did this, no matter who they are or what their reasons, is now a right wing separtist/anarchist.

Maybe, if not for the execution of two defenseless civilians by cops (with guns) just before.

So while the antis have good ammunition, 2A supporters have clear examples of why an unarmed public is at risk of being killed by the state for no reason. And i think the black community is not going to support disarmament.

Love how this is getting turned into something different than what I'm saying. Interpret the event however you will. This wasn't as spur of the moment as its seems. This shooter is very well trained and isn't just your average trigger puller. This rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than we will ever find out. This whole thing just doesn't sit right.
Agreed. Watch the narrative quickly shift from revenge to be about the guns used

While that may be true, I think you will find an over-representation looking just at arrest rates. Add to that, one can get away with a lot more with more space, IE not in the inner city.

Mike
While that may be true, it's not indicative of racism or profiling necessarily. At least not to the extent that BLM, Obama, Lynch, etc would have us believe

Another interesting note: Isn't this the first time a ground based robot has been used in such a way whether in combat or civilian situations?

Dallas Police Chief:

Police negotiated with him for few hours. Then firefight started again. Robot was dispatched with an explosive and suspect died after the explosion. He did not kill himself.

Nothing will be said about suspects now.

I'm a little confused..

I've heard "stack them like cord wood" dozens of times here. Is it just because the protest wasn't something "you" support?

Everyone has their limits, and likely these 5 cops were good guys, but we can't have it both ways.

Either the government and their agents are bad or we accept their behavior.

Every no-knock done, every handcuffed person beaten or shot, every right trampled, bring events like this closer to reality.

all that said, I'm sorry for the officer's families

Yeah, i don't get it either.

Suppose cops murdered two white Red-state male concealed carry owners on video, then three white guys from Idaho starting shooting at cops. I think you'd see a little more sympathy from NES.

Police oppression affects us all - blacks may be the enemy at the moment, but we will all lose if this doesn't change.

Things we definitely know due to them not being reported:

The arrested are not republicans.
The arrested are not "white, gun toting conservatives."

If they were, CNN/MSNBC would be all over it.

You're never going to hear anything from these people. The cops/da/judges are going to keep them on lockdown because the last thing they want is black people out on camera calling for BLM to kill more cops in big democratically controlled cities.

This is all carefully orchestrated. BLM and the lunatic left, paid for by George Soros and friends.

The chief made sure to say that the dead suspect said he was working alone and hated white people, especially white officers. Then they blowed him up. So he couldn't contradict the narrative. It seems clear he wasn't working alone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom