Dallas Shooting Thread

Naw, it's just that the chief can barely speak English.

- - - Updated - - -

lol wtf? How did Russians infiltrate the entire department?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/films/let-the-fire-burn/

Commissioner Sambor then ordered that the compound be bombed.[18] From a Pennsylvania State Police helicopter, Philadelphia Police Department Lt. Frank Powell proceeded to drop two one-pound bombs (which the police referred to as "entry devices"[16]) made of FBI-supplied water gel explosive, a dynamite substitute, targeting a fortified, bunker-like cubicle on the roof of the house.[19]
The resulting explosions ignited a fire that eventually destroyed approximately 65 nearby houses. The firefighters, who had earlier deluge-hosed the MOVE members in a failed attempt to evict them from the building, stood by as the fire caused by the bomb engulfed the first house and spread to others, having been given orders to let the fire burn. Despite the earlier drenching of the building by firefighters, officials said that they feared that MOVE would shoot at the firefighters.[6][18][19][20] Eleven people (John Africa, five other adults and five children aged 7 to 13) died in the resulting fire and more than 250 people were left homeless.[21] Ramona Africa, one of the two survivors, stated that police fired at those trying to escape.[22]

The FBI supplied the explosives. See? They were giant ****ups even back then.

Yeah, i don't get it either.

Suppose cops murdered two white Red-state male concealed carry owners on video, then three white guys from Idaho starting shooting at cops. I think you'd see a little more sympathy from NES.

Police oppression affects us all - blacks may be the enemy at the moment, but we will all lose if this doesn't change.

Just showing a little respect for the dead.

Dallas Police Chief:

- The police took the suspect out by attaching a bomb to a robot and sending it in to the suspect and exploding it.

- Suspect indicated that he was upset about BLM, upset about police shootings, and that he wanted to target white people and especially white cops.

I guess this makes "whites" a targeted class. Whites should be able to protect themselves.

Just showing a little respect for the dead.

I know, it's heartbreaking, good cops die cause bad cops fock up. And if the crime rate among blacks wasn't so high, cops might be a little less nervous when pulling them over. There's a lot of blame to go around, but the media will just blame the AR-15 and 'racist cops'.

I know, it's heartbreaking, good cops die cause bad cops fock up. And if the crime rate among blacks wasn't so high, cops might be a little less nervous when pulling them over. There's a lot of blame to go around, but the media will just blame the AR-15 and 'racist cops'.
Just pointing out that it's not like blacks are genetically predisposed to crime - the disproportionately high crime committal rates are due to long standing leftist policies.

Yesteryear a satchel from a chopper in an urban housing setting,

Yesterday a bomb laden robot,

Soon, RPGs and mortars,

Get the progression YET????

The government is now using the tactics they so vehemently decried in the Gulf War and to this day in the middle east.......could the hypocrisy be anymore in plain view?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pointing out that it's not like blacks are genetically predisposed to crime - the disproportionately high crime committal rates are due to long standing leftist policies.

Absolutely - it drives me crazy that they vote for people like Obama who perpetuate their terrible living conditions.

Absolutely - it drives me crazy that they vote for people like Obama who perpetuate their terrible living conditions.

A lot of people have low expectations. If a vote for dirtbag Democrats gets them a free phone and $390/month or whatever it is, theyre ok with that. If you grew up in a shack made of scrap wood in El Salvador or a hole in the ground in Somalia, a shitty 50 year old housing project is a palace. Or if you grew up in that shitty project, thats just how it is.

A lot of people have low expectations. If a vote for dirtbag Democrats gets them a free phone and $390/month or whatever it is, theyre ok with that. If you grew up in a shack made of scrap wood in El Salvador or a hole in the ground in Somalia, a shitty 50 year old housing project is a palace. Or if you grew up in that shitty project, thats just how it is.

That would be if they would vote. They do not. We do. We voted Barry in twice. Not necessary by actual vote, rather by non-voting or voting for Tom & Jerry instead got us where we are now. Blame us! We are idiots and we will repeat it again this year. We are not united and we do not care.

That would be if they would vote. They do not. We do. We voted Barry in twice. Not necessary by actual vote, rather by non-voting or voting for Tom & Jerry instead got us where we are now. Blame us! We are idiots and we will repeat it again this year. We are not united and we do not care.

In 2012, 66% of blacks voted and 64% of whites voted. They do vote, and they vote 99% for Democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what they used. Frag nade?

Incendiary - frag might leave evidence.

Barry to us from Poland:

"When people are armed with powerful weapons........We will have to address it!"

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL SOON NEED A LICENSE FOR A SMALL ROBOT?

You will need a license for anything that government deems a threat to their oppression. Count on it.

In 2012, 66% of blacks voted and 64% of whites voted. They do vote, and they vote 99% for Democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Incendiary - frag might leave evidence.

More likely a concussive type explosive...like a flash powder salami.

Back
Top Bottom