• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dallas Shooting Thread

Black Power Political Organization Takes Responsibilty For Murdering 5 Dallas Cops

20160708_BPPOFacebookPosting.jpg
Page currently not found on Facebook.

all part of the plan folks. The amateur in the White House wants to stir up racial discord but when the SHTF he runs for cover and blames guns. This is what happens when you elect a far left academic elitist who's never worked a day in his life and doesn't understand people, especially low life minorities who scam the system. He's given them legitimate reasons to kill cops/whitey,etc. Wait until the Dem/GOP Conventions start up, that could be some real violence. I'm no fan of Trump but if Hillary is elected we're all ****ed.

The Black Power Political Organization has taken responsibility for the attack according screen shots of a Facebook post. The group's Facebook account has since been taken down.

If this is real, then the bottom left corner tells you what's going on.

theblackpanthers.com

Isn't it funny how Facebook doesn't take down their page (or many ISIS PAGES) yet they remove LEGAL gun trading/sales pages? Pathetic.

EDIT: : it has since been taken down.

Can't believe they actually used a remote bomb like that perk in call of duty. I told my brother last night that I didn't understand why they were negotiating with this guy for so long as he shot at them. I suggested either a frag grenade tossed into the garage or a robot bomb but didn't think they'd actually do it.

great. terror cells operating in my country and now they want us to disarm, knowing full well this is going to keep happening. no thanks.

Isn't that the point/plan? Obviously many of you have not read the UN plan / agenda on guns...i suggest you get up to speed and quick.

Bullshit. They're criminals. The word "terrorist" is being applied far too liberally these days, notably against people who believe in freedom and the constitution. Don't perpetuate that.

So I guess you subscribe to the current administrations. Don't name manes, just call them something different. A bank robber is a criminal, someone who shoots police officers and innocent civilians and disrupts a whole city is a terrorist !!! By definition, they create terror. They disrupt the lives of everyone around them causing everyone to fear for their lives When the Boston Marathon bombers, who are probably looked at by you as criminals, shut an entire city down, disrupted commence and all forms of transportation and brought thousands of police officers in to our communities and some treated some of us like criminals, yes that's what I said, CRIMINALS ! Is that the proper use of the word ? Or do you have a different definition of how some of us were treated during those days. So about those criminals, I say BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is odd; I seem to recall that when Dylan Roof killed those people, the news was reporting within a couple of hours: 1) his identity, 2) that he had white supremacist leanings, and 3) that the shooting was racially motivated.

1. Dylan Roofs's family IDed him on the security footage as he fled. 2. The internet found his Facebook page with racist stuff on it. 3. The first hand story from a survivor summed up his motivation nicely based.

These aren't really comparable scenarios.

Oh lord, the focus has already shifted from the shooters' agenda to the congress "opening a debate on gun violence". That was quick...

I guess when the agenda makes your cause look bad, just blame the guns!

Agreed, either that or we descend into chaos which means every man for himself...And as far as Congress goes, anyone I repeat ANYONE who turns over their personal protection for these crony hacks is already dead and your family's lives are in jeopardy. These Pen stoke guys have NO CLUE

The hilarious thing is they cant even round up New York and Connecticut yet they want to try and take down the whole Country lol....

Last edited:
WTF is it with the Soviet sounding anthem playing behind/under the MSNBC reporting?

When people have nothing left to lose, the lose it.......Gerald Celente

Watch out if you get pulled over anytime soon, they are going to be a little jumpy.

Ryan-O couldn't have timed this any better.

Last edited:
Black caucus is now rambling on about guns, not killing white cops. A quote from one of these geniuses, "We ain't gonna let nobody stop us."

Oh lord, the focus has already shifted from the shooters' agenda to the congress "opening a debate on gun violence". That was quick...

I guess when the agenda makes your cause look bad, just blame the guns!

depends on the demographics of the perpetrator. once that's released, they will scale their attack on freedoms accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

BPPO takes credit for killings, more to come in the next few days.
Black Power Political Organization
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...n-takes-responsibilty-murdering-5-dallas-cops

this has to constitute a form of domestic terrorism.

No sir this is not Chaos...the EBT is still functioning ...you want to see Chaos punch up Venezuela thats chaos.

Our chaos will be a little different with 400 millions guns out there many will have to prove their manhood. Hopefully we don't descend to that....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom