• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dallas Shooting Thread

I remember catching some of his inauguration in 2008 and the press declared with his win "racism was dead in America." Hmmm....

Orlando = Muslim
Dallas = Black

Does not seem to play well to the white christian male with a gun narrative. It must just be the gun as that is the only thing in common. That the perp was bat shit insane has nothing to do with it...

Horrible, horrible events. My prayers go out to the fallen and their families.

The police need to take it down several notches, get better trained and no more internal investigations, there needs to be independent investigations into police shootings. The police are too militaristic and way to willing to lie to cover their asses and those of their fellow policemen. All that said, riots, looting and violence is not called for right now and certainly not this. Things are not going to get better by doing this stuff, it will just escalate it and make cops even worse. Protests absolutely but even better, the people need to stop voting for the same establishment pukes who are orchestrating the oppression of blacks and taking away everyone's rights. People need to stop listening to the media and selling out their liberty and their future for an EBT card and a free smart phone, and that goes for all people, not just blacks/minorities.

Any word from BLM condemning this yet? If not their silence is deafening.

Lackey on fox national news, reports that an aft guy told him that they did not use a bomb with a robot to kill holed up shooter, it was a water cannon that blasted a hole in him.
really?

sheep appeasement .

So it went from multiple snipers to multiple suspects to a lone wolf shooter? The media really needs to STFU until they know the facts. They've really become no different than my nosey uncle with his conspiracy theories about his neighbors...

Follow the money. News organizations are in the advertising business. Plain and simple. It's about getting eyeballs and converting them to dollars. Sitting around waiting for the truth will never be part of their business plan.

Follow the money...

I think if blame is to be placed for the climate, it goes to the media. I think all said and done Obama has actually been pretty good on trying to walk the line between respect for law enforcement and identifying issues with law enforcement as well.

The media makes the most peaceful time in decades look like armageddon. Most of the country isnt able to see through this, so they believe it and react as people controlled by the media will.

Mike
sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...
Barry O. has made it quite clear who the enemy is, and it's YOU AND ME. Everytime he opens his racist mouth he slams us, white conservative gun owners, Christians, Catholics, anyone opposed to his anti-American agenda . Remember his quotes, "people klinging to their guns and religion", "Cambridge PD acted stupidly", "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon", "I have to go back to Washington to deal w/the crazies(Republicans opposed to his disastrous Iran deal)" Calling Sharpton a "trusted advisor". Barry is a race baiter, a hater and a Muslim sympathizer. He's the first anti-American/affirmative action President and a disaster for the country..

I love that they include the standard liberal trope that they can't possibly be in any way responsible for this and that anybody who does so 'is sick.' I wonder how long it would take to scan the web and create a montage of BLM protest signs advocating violence or retribution towards police.

Probably about five minutes.

I cannot take the white guy with the patchy beard and gay hipster glasses that was talking on cnn seriously [rofl] I guess he's one of the blm organizers. He's trying to talk like one of those loud preachers and it just sounds awkward. At the end of his speech, him and a black organizer were arguing about him taking questions right at the podium in front of everyone. Wtf....

"I had a cross in my hand and it became a shepard's hook to help people get away from the shooter."

"I had to pat my t shirt as I got away because I was sure I was shot."

The guy is a gem.

Lackey on fox national news, reports that an aft guy told him that they did not use a bomb with a robot to kill holed up shooter, it was a water cannon that blasted a hole in him.
really?

sheep appeasement .

lol what??

really?

sheep appeasement .

Don't they use bombs with directed water to detonate suspected IEDs?

lol what??
No word of a lie ,just before noon this moron reported " an atf guy " spoke to him and assured him it was not an explosive .
Wow.

by blowing up the dude , ( I guess burning down the building wasn't an option)

Pandora's box has been opened,
god help us all.

Love how they keep emphasizing that it was a "peaceful protest". They're so paranoid that people will correlate violence with BLM after this.

Yet they did not hesitate to plaster the lawful open carry guy on TV as a "suspect" without an apology afterwards....

CNN reporter on the scene just ran through the comments made by the shooter to the police negotiator and she actually said "The gentlemankilled by police made it clear that he was upset about the recent police shootings of black men". Yep... now he's a "gentleman".

You're looking at this the wrong way. The more people shooting cops that are not demonized in the news, the more likely it is something will change with cops because people won't view citizens sick and tired of police state bullshit as random lunatics.

We have a serious cop problem in this country and newsflash, shooting cops is really the only true solution left because the courts and politicians are backing the cops at every turn and every "internal investigation" while on paid leave ends up with no charges.

People will only watch bad things happen for so long. Then people start snapping. And sure it's the borderline sociopaths who do it first, but that doesn't mean they are wrong.

Yeah Im not sure murdering random people is the solution man.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

The unfortunate position we find our country in is that a lot of good people are going to die with the bad, just like every single civil war ever fought. No only the bad apples get targeted when the "good apples" are standing by doing nothing.

There is a lack of options for relief from over policing. The court and the government are not going to take your side. The ballot box and soap box aren't working and when that happens you go to the ammo box.

This is going to happen more and I don't feel sorry for law enforcement in general. They are getting what they created by micromanaging people's lives and "just following orders".

There is a lack of options for relief from over policing. The court and the government are not going to take your side. The ballot box and soap box aren't working and when that happens you go to the ammo box.
Sure there is, it is to stop over regulating. The sooner people accept the fact that all law must be enforced with force by men with guns the better off we will be.

So it went from multiple snipers to multiple suspects to a lone wolf shooter? The media really needs to STFU until they know the facts. They've really become no different than my nosey uncle with his conspiracy theories about his neighbors...
That's actually pretty typical. It's not entirely the media's fault (did I actually say that [shocked]), nor do I think it's intentional, at least early on. Having been through an active shooter incident (Ft. Hood) I can tell you that information flow during and immediately after an incident is very chaotic and subject to significant errors, even for those in the midst of it.

In my personal experience we did not there had only been 1 shooter, and were he had been, until 4-6 hours later when we heard a press briefing on the radio. This was despite being locked-down ~1.25 miles from the actual location. Early media reports reflect the natural chaos that exists in such situations. That's why I tend to take them with a shaker of salt, without getting all tin-foily.

After +12 hours, then one can certainly begin to wonder.

Sure there is, it is to stop over regulating. The sooner people accept the fact that all law must be enforced with force by men with guns the better off we will be.

That is not going to happen. What is going to happen is this country will enter a civil war and new countries will be created by the winners.

Never in the history of mankind, has a government brought itself back from over regulation through revocation of laws on a mass scale.

To do that you need to kill the people in charge and a lot of the people who support them. That includes their families, their staff, the people who support them financially.

The unfortunate position we find our country in is that a lot of good people are going to die with the bad, just like every single civil war ever fought. No only the bad apples get targeted when the "good apples" are standing by doing nothing.

This is going to happen more and I don't feel sorry for law enforcement in general. They are getting what they created by micromanaging people's lives and "just following orders".
Wow, you're quite the cop hater. What other public servants do you hate? Why don't you try politicians who pass laws that cops are forced to enforce?

Wow, you're quite the cop hater. What other public servants do you hate? Why don't you try politicians who pass laws that cops are forced to enforce?

I hate them too, just less than the people who knowlingly enforce bullshit.

Who is worse, the Nazi party member, or the guy pulling the trigger and loading trains? I'd strongly argue the latter.

Laws are by their nature meaningless words on paper without enforcement. Those who enforce the law are MORE CULPABLE than those who write it down, because without enforcers people writing stupid shit "laws" on napkins and parchment are just losers with bad ideas.

Last edited:
how can anything productive come from murdering police officers? that's full circle thinking that's gone full retard.

this serves nobody's purpose. more rights will come under fire. racism grows on both sides. police and government will get even more aggressive. everyone is a loser in this equation.

Boston cops are two man teams today, no single patrols.

who are they going to be wary of shooting them?

oh, Hillary just tweeted out , federal support to police depts to stop profiling certain people.

so I guess the patrols in southie are going to be as antsy today as in speaker Finnerans district .

Last edited:
how can anything productive come from murdering police officers? that's full circle thinking that's gone full retard.

this serves nobody's purpose. more rights will come under fire. racism grows on both sides. police and government will get even more aggressive. everyone is a loser in this equation.

Put your tinfoil hat on and you can come up with a scenario.

THEY (whoever it is) don't want anything productive in the normal sense of the word to come out of this. THEY want people to be at one another's throats, they want division, they want hatred and more acts of violence. Because THEY think that THEY will be able to take over after we tear ourselves down sufficiently.

Or something very close to this. [tinfoil]

Back
Top Bottom