CT to grandfather mags...kind of

This is really "it" for Connecticut. We'll be delegated to the bottom of the pile

Imagine being transferred here for your job. You will NOT be able to bring you AR with you and will have to store it out of state, sell it, or destroy it. What a wonderful "welcome to Connecticut" greeting! No more building ARs (I've built 8 over the years). This state has had it. Wait until Colt, Stag and a handful of other companies leave here and take their revenue and workers with them!
Rome

Good. Being stupid should be as painful as possible.

I hope CT withers and dies as a state as a result of this. It is the only way to teach others the lesson without actually lopping off heads.

I'd sell mine too if I thought I could get 1/2 of what is was worth about 5 years ago.
let the dog and cat out, please be careful on your way out to eat, dont spill that 5 gallon container of gas in your basement, you wouldn't want to make an insurance claim.

So today, after reading the bill on CCDL, I went out to my shop and organized a bunch of stuff not yet done from the move, all the while listening to my neighbor holding training sessions on what sounded like MP'5s and some FA AR's so I decided to pull one of my AR's out of my safe and proceeded to unload several 30 rd. mags into my targets in my backyard, nice break and back to work this time staining the porch. Took another break and then went and did some mag dumps from my M1A which I had kept quietly in the corner of my previous basement in the land Nutmeg, damn its nice being in a land of freedom, c'mon down ya'all. My neighbors been running a bunch of giggle sessions lately, got to head over tomorrow and see who's been in the pit screaming sounds of Liberty
'

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, phuck connectiocut, malloy and all the traitors in politics, they need to swing fast and furiously.

SB1076 was one of the bills in the public safety commitee, which has been killed due to the public hearing. This Ecert bill is a completely different animal.

And if we Ma**h***s think our ass clown politicians will allow Conn to out do us, just wait.

I'm sure they are looking for how they can bend us over more and grab more headlines.

I'll be in Boston tomorrow, hopefully we can be heard.

You, my friend, are spot on... Duval is waiting to show up CT. and NY... Once he has support from "Team Markey and Warren" it's on... Mass will have the most extreme gun control in the country.... Please feel free to quote me on this.....

You, my friend, are spot on... Duval is waiting to show up CT. and NY... Once he has support from "Team Markey and Warren" it's on... Mass will have the most extreme gun control in the country.... Please feel free to quote me on this.....

Yea I feel the same way. Its gonna be ugly.

Somehow, I do feel I am about to be prison raped by the entire CGA by the time tomorrow ends.

Here's the "synopsis":

http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GVPP.pdf

The details are going to be utterly insane, I can only imagine. The "synopsis" documents tend to leave out the real unpleasant components. Based on what I have heard, the bill (or bills) will be upwards of 100 total pages, and they will have hours to absorb prior to vote. Can you say Donkey Punched?

Last edited:
Somehow, I do feel I am about to be prison raped by the entire CGA by the time tomorrow ends.

Here's the "synopsis":

http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GVPP.pdf

The details are going to be utterly insane, I can only imagine. The "synopsis" documents tend to leave out the real unpleasant components. Based on what I have heard, the bill (or bills) will be upwards of 100 total pages, and they will have hours to absorb prior to vote. Can you say Donkey Punched?

Yup. Not enough lube in the world for what's about to happen.

Ugh. All of this is just making me sick.

I'm going to go cuddle with my pre-ban AR and mags tonight. Might not ever be able to go out with them again after tomorrow.

The only way they can possibly enforce mag registration is to allow home searches. Think about it. Neighbor sees you caring a mag in your yard, calls it in. Cops show up and are going to 1) search your house and 2) make you prove you owned that specific mag before the bill passes, which is impossible.

The only possible way to enforce this law is to violate your rights. Same with only loading 10 rounds. Only way to enforce that is stop and frisk for gun owners.

i have a package that should be in CT tommorow with something that will soon be very restricted, I feel almost criminal.

the only situation i can think of that it would be an issue (of having more then 10 rounds) would be during an actual use of force incident, otherwise zero legal grounds to check your magazine

the only situation i can think of that it would be an issue (of having more then 10 rounds) would be during an actual use of force incident, otherwise zero legal grounds to check your magazine

Lets be honest. They're following right in the NY footsteps on this one. Stop and frisk or mandatory/random home searches to ensure compliance are next.

"If youve got nothing to hide than it shouldnt matter" is their favorite slogan right behind "It's for the children."

This isn't a small step towards being Nazi Germany. It's a giant ****ing leap. Registering magazines dude. ****ING MAGAZINES.

I was in an accident once and had to take the amusement ride to the ER, cops took and unloaded my gun for me, so here is one situation that might jam you up.

Here's a leaked "working draft"

https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx?FBsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdownload%2Ffile_preview.php%3Fid%3D502338493158599%26time%3D1364960652%26metadata&access_token=1431173993%3AAVLxoHkjWqV6qAm7p6wSGRNesIbfE6dTCAsZExX9e8pB4w&title=2013LCO05443-R00-BIL.doc

It's ****ing horrible and I'm sure they'll make it worse. Real fun starts on page 29. It's 92 pages long BtW.

Basically every single detachable mag gun is now going to have to be registered as an assault weapon. One evil feature, which includes any type of barrel shroud. The way its described my savage bolt action stock is defined as a shroud because i can hold the gun forward of the action.

No transfers of "Assault Weapons" ever, no allowance for inheritance that I saw.

All mags registered.

M855 and all other steel core ammo is banned along with anything remotely close to "AP".

It's a giant cluster****. I think this is what a Bloomberg orgy looks like.

Last edited:
"Because we learned, the way that no other parents should learn, that the most dangerous, dangerous part of an assault weapon is the magazine."

That's the problem with MORONS that think they learned something, they cant apply their own idiotic logic. If the magazine is the most dangerous part, why ban things like flash hiders which even diane feinstein concedes are not a factor in how deadly a weapon may be. Should not all firearms be treated the same if its the magazine that gets up in the morning and decides to talk the rest of the gun into killing innocent people.

"Because we learned, the way that no other parents should learn, that the most dangerous, dangerous part of an assault weapon is the magazine."

That's the problem with MORONS that think they learned something, they cant apply their own idiotic logic. If the magazine is the most dangerous part, why ban things like flash hiders which even diane feinstein concedes are not a factor in how deadly a weapon may be. Should not all firearms be treated the same if its the magazine that gets up in the morning and decides to talk the rest of the gun into killing innocent people.

You've clearly been drinking. You just tried to use logic with Feinstein.

i guess its time to order the gay california "not a pistol grip" grip for the ar15 build, an a2 stock for smashing heads and a flash enhancer. Just looking for a way to keep the children of CT safe.
Would it be PC to name it a Sandyhook build? [wink]

Back
Top Bottom