CT to grandfather mags...kind of

If anyone from CT is reading this thread - DO NOT DO IT.

You are either going to trust the politicians - even though they have proposed nothing that would prevent another Sandy Hook - their 'Goal' supposedly.
You are not going to trust the politicians - they have simply proposed another means of control over the people - not people in control of their government.

I just read this on the courant site. Holy god that is awful. Its MA law with additional retard provisions. I think they're going to add a line that states "no one with intent to kill a person(s) in cold blood may load more than 10 rounds in magazine.

"Because we learned, the way that no other parents should learn, that the most dangerous, dangerous part of an assault weapon is the magazine."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE! That's just the cat's meow of stupid quotes right there!

I must be slacking at work, because this was sent using Tapatalk

I hope no one is fool enough to do this! The entire point is because they have no idea who has them and how many. So now they're just fishing for a list to go confiscate them all.

This is beyond full retard. Nothing more than backdoor registration on guns and blatant ruse for confiscation.I mean if you're registering at or an mags obviously you have a firearm to go with them.

How do they track mags to owners if they're not serialized?

i bet its one of those "lets pass it to see whats in it" kind of things...you're asking question to people who know nothing about firearms. I've been an active part of this resistance on the legal front but I'm questioning even doing that as there is no logical or reasonable debate ongoing with our elected officials.

look at this bullshit demo by the state police showing how 10 rounders take longer...look how the guy with the 10 rounders fumbles for his mags...also none of those are aimed shots...

Connecticut's Gun Fight - YouTube

Last edited:
How do they track mags to owners if they're not serialized?

They can not. Nor can they track long guns.

Confiscator: "Hi, where is this specific rifle?"
Me: "I sold it."
Confiscator: "To whom?"
Me: "I forgot"
Confiscator: "Oh."

Last edited:
Thats what I was wondering. Is "registration" free? What's to stop someone from registering 5,000 un-serialized mags and buying them later? Lawmakers are rubes

Probably best to just buy and store 5000 magazine parts kits, cause that'd be totally legal.

This is incredibly idiotic, it's so clear these people just want to do something, ANYTHING, no matter how little sense it makes. And on top of that, they're totally ignorant of the subject matter and refuse to educate themselves.

I have Williams as my senator....Just like to apologize for him. Didn't vote for him, never would. I think the feeling is mutual though, as he never returns my emails or calls

Register at the police station, you need to carry your papers at all times. This is just to account for how many are out there. French Jews forced to register with the authorities in Paris.JPG

Those are French Jews being forces to register in Paris, 1940. Dont worry they told them, its just for our records.

Register at the police station, you need to carry your papers at all times. This is just to account for how many are out there. View attachment 61320

Those are French Jews being forces to register in Paris, 1940. Don't worry they told them, its just for our records.

Agreed - the gov't NEVER has the best interests of the citizens, the best interests of themselves is the driving force. If didn't used to be that way, in the last ?75 years? there has been a major shift in what the gov't does TO it's people as opposed to FOR it's people.

Register magazines? For many on NES just being forced to find them all in the house and inventory them would be a considerable hardship.

who was the guy on here who was confident CT wouldn't pass any new gun control laws...?[rolleyes]

These laws are so full of LOSE. The mag provisions are unenforceable and thus happy happy fun time feel good garbage.

If I was in CT, I would declare I have at least 1,000 mags with a capacity over 30 rds. Plenty of room to add more then.

I like this quote "The legislative leaders believe their gun-control bill would be the toughest yet passed by any state's legislature, the source said." Who exactly are they trying to impress?

Last edited:
who was the guy on here who was confident CT wouldn't pass any new gun control laws...?[rolleyes]

If you're referring to me, I did say that it would be hard to pass a magazine limit back when it was first brought up again - I also didn't expect some skinny basement troll to shoot up 26 people.

Back
Top Bottom